Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

schedule 9?? where is it

The Jest of Manny

Bluelighter
hi can any one give me a liink to a list of all banned substances in australia\NSW >?? ive been looking for a whole day on the net and cant find... im after schedule 9.. only... its like they dont want u to know... ud think it be easy to find a list of shit u cant have hey .. ?? anyway .. for shizzle manizzle pease word to ur mother help me out here...

o ps .. on the 22-24 of febuary 2005 .. they wil make 2c-i plus some others officialy illegal here

I think you are looking for the Posions act Schedule 9..... A friend of mine is currently being charged with things relating to the clause "alkyloxyphenthylamines" here in WA.. Altho an interesting point is that in feb, 2C-I is being added specificaly to that list along with 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7 and another one... but the charges are for 2C-I before they are added to the list? go figure...

Schedule 9 of the poisions act refers to drugs of potential abuse and addiction... in wa... maybe try search for your states posions act..

This is how it is kiddies. Each state has a "Misuse of Drugs" act or something similar which lists all the things that you are not meant to have has well as penalties for manufacture/possession and other details. Each state also has a Poisons Act which contains 9 different schedules relating to different level of restriction for different chemicals with 1 being a low level of restriction, and 9 being the highest level of restriction. For instance codeine is an OTC medication and would therefore be in one of the lower schedules, however the schedule will set out rules regarding how much codeine can can be in each tablet, and similar details. If you posess / manufacture without proper authorization a chemical listed under schedule 9 of your states Poisons Act you can then be charged with an offence under the Misuse of Drugs Act.

Each state can decide what they add/omit from these schedules in their Poisons Act, however most schedules for most states simply put "All substances listed in Schedule x to the SUSDP" The SUSDP is the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Drugs and Poisons which is set by the National Drugs and Poisons Schedule Committee (NDPSC) which is division on the Therapeutic Goods Administration I believe, which is a division of the Commonwealth Government. In this way the Commonwealth is able to control what drugs are illegal in the states even though it it not directly under their jurisdiction.

Therefore in a nutshell, a comprehensive list of what is illegal in your state is whats is contained in the SUSDP. Now for the big question, how the hell do we obtain a copy of the SUSDP? I have no answer to this question, I've looked and looked. My theory is that the Government doesn't want you to know whats illegal and whats not. They want you to try to import some obscure chemical that to your knowledge is completely legal so that they can intercept the package then come and take you away to charge you under some strange law that you never new existed. I hope that someone does manage to obtain a copy of this and post it here because it would sure clear up a lot of my questions.

The NDPSC meets 3 times a year you assess and change the SUSDP. Details of their meetings are available here. It is important to note that their next meeting is February 22 and on the agenda is to add to schedule 9 2C-I, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, and 5Meo-AMT.

Other laws to look after. Offences regarding the importation of chemicals are covered under the Commonwealth Customs Act (1901). It is worthwhile to note that whilst some chemicals are covered in both the Customs Act and the SUSDP, some chemicals are listed in one and not the other. This would mean that under the current situation in WA is is legal to import 2C-E, but then once its here its illegal to possess it. Stupid laws made by stupid Governments I reckon.