• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

I was a fat little boy (emotional baggage)

Rollo

Bluelighter
I was a fat little boy,
I had few friends
as I grew up,
Cause I was a fat little boy.
I was a friendless boy,
I sat alone,
and watched in pain,
Cause I was a friendless boy.
I was a lonely boy,
I often sulked,
and cried a lot,
Cause I was a lonely boy.
I was a troubled boy,
I took up drugs,
and snorted coke,
Cause I was a troubled boy.
I was an addicted boy,
I robbed my folks,
and sold some stuff,
Cause I was an addicted boy.
I was a free boy,
I'm now in jail,
and doing time,
Cause I was a fat little boy.
I remember how much I hated groing up because I was a fat kid. I was harassed and picked on. I feel that it is because of that persecution that I turned to drugs. I haven't had to do time for drugs, but I did join the army right after graduating High school beacuse I felt that if I didn't, I wouldn't last a year on the street. I made many stupid mistakes trying to get over the feelings of persecution. It has taken me six years of different drug addictions to realize that letting that shit get to me was as childish as trying to hide behind a veil of cocaine and dope. I admit that I have lived much more than any of those people that harassed me in my youth, so I wonder if their harassments were a burden or a blessing
brought by unknowing messengers. I know that many of us had a "fitting in" problem at some point in their lives. I hope that no one ever willingly hurts a person by criticising something they can't help.
If one of you that hurt me is out there,
Fuck you or thank you (I still haven't decided.)
PLUR
smile.gif

I don't know how to reply to this. umm..I 'enjoyed' reading it. No, not enjoyed... I don't know. I guess I just wanted to let you know that I read it.
smile.gif

I will reply again when this gets to the bottom, just because I think everyone needs to read this.
------------------
sunshine,smiles and stardust
mona

that just decribed alot of my life...Rollo i *totally* relate, i was too a fat boy most of my life ever since i was little and was picked alot and in high school i hid in the fog of weed smoke and alcohol to cover my shame. when i got a little older i even got up to 250 lbs
frown.gif
but now i am 150 lbs and look so much better
smile.gif
and refuse to gain any of that fat back!!! my prison was hiding who i really am in the sense of my sexual identity... but now i am proud... but i really think those people deserve a grand pooba fuck you because to this day i still have self-esteem and security issues and a thank you, because without them i would be the strong person i am today (or the skinner one
smile.gif
).
plur

that just decribed alot of my life...Rollo i *totally* relate, i was too a fat boy most of my life ever since i was little and was picked alot and in high school i hid in the fog of weed smoke and alcohol to cover my shame. when i got a little older i even got up to 250 lbs
frown.gif
but now i am 150 lbs and look so much better
smile.gif
and refuse to gain any of that fat back!!! my prison was hiding who i really am in the sense of my sexual identity... but now i am proud... but i really think those people deserve a grand pooba fuck you because to this day i still have self-esteem and security issues and a thank you, because without them i would be the strong person i am today (or the skinner one
smile.gif
).

Wow, that left me lost for words, really. All I can say is if you were here I'd give you a hug.

Wow...really. I think it's beautiful that you can share your soul this way through your words. I guess we all have our own emotional scars that lead us to do some of the things we do...myself included. Big hugz to you sweetie and lots of peace and love!
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

------------------
~*Love like you've never been hurt and dance like nobody is watching*~

you are the bomb!!
you have my utmost respect for sharing that and realizing that you are STRONGER for LIVING THROUGH IT!!! now you should know that you can live through anything!!!
a good quote for this thread: "Sometimes to realize that you are OK, somebody must come along and hurt you"...Perry Farrell (genious-boy)
a ton of love for all
------------------
the rapture is comming

hehehe *bump* I just ran a search and this was one of MY faves too!!

unloading, what can i say, it's good for the soul.
well, i was the fat kid, until one day i became the anorexic kid (my daily diet began to consist of a coke and one mentos). which was even more traumatic, since i got so thin people started asking me to give them drugs.
as for everyone out there who thinks they're better than someone because of the way they look, or how much they weigh, or how funny their pants are,
words and slurs can break their hearts
when sticks and stones just bruise em.
it takes an awful long while to patch a heart
and a week for a bruise to fade.