If I could see
That he was clearly dying.
I turned to him
And said, in full grin,
"Who do you think I am?"
I am relief
From all this grief,
I am the son of Sam.
The meaning behind this poem is that many of us, regardless of our ideaologies, may find ourselves faced with oportunities that seem like good ones. In actuality, not all of these will be good. The Son of Sam was able to murder people because of his carismatic presence. People felt comfortable around him, right up to the moment that he killed them. We all face our own Sons of Sam and how we choose to face them will always depend on our strength of will, character and personality. Remember that even though your friends may be close to you, they will never be you. The choices that you choose to make will result in consequences that you alone will have to deal with.
PLUR
smile.gif

Shit Rollo,
I thought I left you for dead in your basement, well I guess I will have to try harder next time. Just Kidding! I love your words, they are always so true.....Peace and Love Alison
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

Okay, that was really good. It made me think. Thank you. Please continue to write, I love it.

That was awesome man! thanks for writeing it in english
smile.gif

------------------
"keep your feet on the stars and keep reaching for the ground"

I lked this one so much when I wrote it, I wrote again, and again, and again, and.....