I am free-
As free as a slave.
Was I ever in control?
It's almost over,
Isn't it?
Yes, rest- It's over.
Can't wait to do it again!
Rollo
Everyone goes through this type of trip if they dose often enough. This is the trip that helps you find order in the chaos that is the trip itself. Each thought is an adventure in itself that helps you see that we are not invulnerable. We can all be afraid, even scared of some of our decisions; But it is those decisions that we make that define who we are. The ability to choose is the only freedom we have, so whether we enjoy or dislike, even fear an experience, we should remember that by having been given a choice to make, we have already proven that we are free. That should be enough incentive to keep us moving to the next decision we might have to make. Life is full of lefts and rights. The only straight road is the one that leads to the grave. Please excuse me if I may seem to ramble, but I made the choice to smoke a fatty while writing this and I'm just writing whatever comes into my head.
PLUR
smile.gif

Whooooaaah... I am tripping right now and so this was just totally entertaining to read. Had my brain kinda doing loops for a bit there, haha... Thanx Rollo.

KIck ass poem rollo
smile.gif
i love it.... hehehe it really makes you think about life and the choices we do make... keep m' coming
* huggs**
kiddie
MUch love an dlots of huggs

MAAAAAAAAN....duuuuuuuuude. I'm whacked right now, eating biscuits, and fuck. That just zoned me. I TOTALLY understood the whole thing...and I followed it too. I must be smashed.
mona. who?

Always a pleasure to read your stuff brother. Welcome back!
------------------
Move over Rover,
let The Father take over!

Sweet doses, sweet sweet doses
------------------
Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most.
Ozzy Osbourne