Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bright purple when tested

dancinbabe

Bluelighter
Guys had some pills that tested bright purple, not purple black but bright purple.. After having one there was no way these were mdma..
Can anyone shed some light on what they could have been if they tested bright purple?

Have you got any more information about how the guys that took them felt like?
Was it speedy/mongy/trippy?
Also did you test it with the EZ or the E2?

what was the pill?
recently, red CK's and blue mitsu's have turned a bright purple/violet colour and were reported to have some form of opiate in them.
itchyness, vomitting, constricted pupils, and being tired are definate signs of this.
8)

Opiate seems correct, a pinky red to light purple is what the blue mitsi I had tested.
Definately full of opiate.
See above symptoms, Opiates provide relief not ecstacy, ask a junkie =( .
Hope you didn't get too many, I know someone with about 30 blue mitsis.. not good.

There are a few things that may have happened. Firstly, sometimes when you test pills, you lower the tester onto the liquid a little too far, and some of the powder can actually get inside the tester and cloud it. (this has happened HEAPS to me)
How old is your tester also? Although a long shot, it might shed some light as to why your test went bright purple.
If you ask in the pill testing forum, giving exact details, you will get a comprehensive answer.
smile.gif

horse