Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue/Green Euros

Evilduck

Bluelighter
Hey people, just seeking some advise.
Pills are blue euros, the stamp is your standard Eurodollar symbol. The stamp itself is a little chipped - on one pill it's almost impossible to make out, while on the other one it's faded, but clearly a euro symbol. The color is an off green/blue, and they're fairly fat. (sorry, a bit vague on details, they're at home, I'm at work, you know the drill).
Annnyway, question is - I haven't had these myself (else why would I be posting a question) - but am taking a few "first timers" out. I don't want them knocked out - just to have fun, not in a hugely overwhelming sense. Are these pills appropriate - I've heard conflicting reports that even halves of these can knock you around...
Oh, and these are from the good batch, not the dodgy immos. Don't ask me how I know but I know.

I gave a couple of first-timers a 1/2 of these each at Bass Station a few weeks ago - and they absolutely loved them. They desperately asked for another 1/2, and with that other 1/2 they were rocking all night!!!
They didn't appear at all to be "smacked-out", but instead chatty, happy and dancy - good signs of MDMA, not MDEA or MDA.
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

Sounds exactly like the real deal to me! These Euros are very clean.

if you are in adelaide more than likely these are pretty shite pills. are they speckled blue/green?
if so i took a whole on easter and got a slight rush but not much so i took another whole and after that it was good but if i was in your position get rid of them. they are a very low dose of MDMA and not worth it
but if like the earlier posts suggest and they are the good euros then giddy up!
by the way the shite euros are blue/green, neraly double the fatness of a normal pill and have a pretty bad press.
hope this helps
------------------
think for yourself
question authority
throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we don't know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. to think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness, chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself