Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

blue playboys?

pac.man*

Bluelighter
i got some of these (two to be exact) on saturday night... and i can't find them on pillreports. they half-crumbled in my wallet which wouldn't really surprise me except that i often keep pills in my wallet and they are usually fine... they are like a pale blue colour (not domed). i have a bad feeling that these are just your average australian "speed-pills" but that's just a guess. any help/info about these would be appreciated.
thanks.
ps i'm in sydney

Bad bad bad I'm afraid, have not tried but met up with several friends on the weekend who confirmed these are week speed (reference all other playboy stamped pills) Comedown lasts ages...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!! i'm so pissed off now... good money down the drain AGAIN... is there anyone here who can deny this???
anyways... thanks for telling me that was helpful (serious) now i have to get out and score again.

With the money you spent on those pills you could have bought at least 3 tester kits. heh
smile.gif

And with the time you spent buying them you could have read the 'Everyone Read' announcement (at the top of the forum) several times... at least!.
It says something about when you're requesting info on pills to have a topic line that goes something a little bit like this: "Info request - blue Playboys - Sydney"
That way you get responses quicker, and more plentiful. Which is probably more important if you're posting before you buy... but either way it stops people from other areas wasting their time opening threads which are irrelevant to them.
Bad luck by the way
frown.gif
You have to be very careful in this industry still!!

a simple way too prevent this happening again is to know your shit before you go out.
dont come here and ask about them AFTER you bought them. scan these pages regularly, have an idea in your mind about what you are looking for BEFORE you pick em up.. ?'s, HQ, etc.
chances are if you havent read about a particular brand of pill on bluelight, its gonna be dodgy (unless you are the 1st cutomer off the ship, which is unlikely if you're only buying 4). the ppl on this site know their shit... use the info.
tony
smile.gif

Rule 1: KNOW YOUR DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a simple as that. I have never bought a pill in a club and i don't intend to. Unless its off a good mate and i recognise the pill. Otherwise you will just get dogged up the ass by someone trying to flog crap off to poor ppl like you or me.
Peace,
RobE.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)