Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5-htp where????

kirstyp78

Bluelighter
Help me out people. Where can I get 5-htp in Canberra. Any suggestions????
Need a lift in my seatonin levels.

You'll have to import them... 5HTP is not sold in shops in Australia as it is an "experimental drug".

Actually, I don't think 5-HTP is an experimental drug. It's extracted from griffonia simplicifolia plants, and is a natural supplement.
5-HTP can be legally ordered online and imported legally into Australia (in personal quantities). Whether it is legal to sell 5-HTP in Australia however, seems to be a little of a grey area. I believe that it's not legal to sell 5-HTP but there are a few places that seem to stock it sporadically. The easiest way to order is online from NZ where the delivery takes 2-3 business days.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Just tell your parents that you're on drugs and you need this stuff to get yourself back to normal everyday life. I'm sure they'll understand.
wink.gif

Tell them that you've been having trouble sleeping and you're looking for a natural sleep aid and alternative to Valerian. 5-htp is good for regulating sleeping patterns (although it definitely makes your dreams all fucked up!)

Mona.... I find that too, when I'm post loading, for the few days I'm taking it I always have real intense dreams (most are _not_ nice).
Anyone else experienced this? I've noted a few people mention it in the Med Q&A

try nicabate patches for rel fuck up dreams,
no where in canberra stocks 5htp, so order it online,
i was told that 5htp and tryptophan are not sold anymore because a women took way soo much and got all screwed up, and died i think cant remember all of the story due to the conversation being a drug induced one...
------------------
"ill never try an E" quote from me june1999(and i didn't untill about 40 pills later)

Guys,
Just to cross-post - there's been some problems recently in VIC with the confiscation of overseas orders... Please read the thread on this to stay informed.
Cheers!!
smile.gif

PS: 5-HTP rocks!! It's wonderful. And just to back up previous comments - as it can only be brought into this country as a 'personal use health supplement' it would be fradulent declaration under customs law and probably banned somewhere else to sell the stuff... Maybe you could be a great friend like me and make up special 'recovery packs' for all your closest 500 buddies (for free of course ) with a few anti-oxidants and vitamins as well??
Safe rollin' guys!!

Schweeheeheeheeeet!
I just know I can con my mum into letting me use her CC for "sleeping pills"
biggrin.gif
Cheers

madmick19> why post about a conversation like that with bullshit information if you can't even remember it??
no one has died from taking 5htp.
the Australian government has never sold it for reasons unknown to any of us.
I've just been searching for a link of an article I read on a vitamins website ages ago but I can't find it now. It was about a batch of tryptophan from Japan that was tainted with a bacteria due to slack processing and people got sick. That's the reason it wasn't sold in many countries for a while. They realised it was just due to the fault of the company that sold the batch, put guidelines on it's production, and now there's no problem.
Please make sure you have facts before posting half-remembered drug induced conversations that people may take as fact. That's how rumours like 'heroin in pills' start.