Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

RE: Still Suffereing

robE

Bluelighter
RE: Still Suffereing

I don't actually feel sick the next day, although this could have something to do with the fact that i don't sleep until the afternoon after i go out. I usually like chilling when i get home at 7am 'ish until the afternoon. I would have usually eaten sometime for lunch or breakfast before i sleep.
ANyway....
I have read many articles about the fact that you should really help your body by taking multivitamins.
On E for your body to produce ultra levels of seretonin your brain needs to use masses of vitamin stores.
After a big night on E, your brain seretonin levels are extremely low, and your brain needs to get the levels up again over the following day or so, you need enough vitamins in your body to do this.
Thus you need to replenish your vitamin stores so that your brain can begin to produce your seretonin levels again.
A report i read said you should take multivitamins over the week before going out or atleast have one multivitamin with your last meal before going out and a multivitamin with your first meal after your night out.
I try to have a multivitamin every 2nd day of the week (just have a bottle in my drawer at work) and i reckon it helps me get a big E hit every 2nd or 3rd weekend i go out. The hit never fades. I think it might be a result of my body always having the vitamins it needs to pump out seretonin, then again i might just be full of shit
biggrin.gif

anyway...
I read someone mention on here that their friends all threw up following a multivitamin the morning after? this might be because
1) your stomach is completely empty and you should only really have ANY pills when your stomach has food in it.
2) your body is rejecting any more pills, its had enough for the day!
smile.gif
im sure if you eat first it would be ok
A suggestion for what to eat or drink....
I found that fruit salad either home made or from the shops with a big dollup of Yoghurt, icecream or frozen yoghurt on top is a gem
smile.gif

also making some juice with a juice extractor is really nice too! eg apple, carrot, celery bla bla this is really good for vitamin intake and for your tummy too. You can either make it from home or the shops(although shops charge a damn fortune its almost worth going out and buying your own extractor)
Rob.