Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Red HQs going around Canberra

pleEzed

Bluelighter
A few of my friends had these at 'Plump DJs' in Canberra on the weekend and were quite sick. Strange reaction, the girls that took them threw up straight away and then felt pretty awful for the rest of the night but the guys seemed to have a delayed reaction and started throwing up hours after dropping. There's no logical reason for this.... is there??? No-one had fun on them.
Has anyone else come across these pills and experienced the same thing?

Doubt these are the one you're talking about but heard from a pretty reliable source that some imported HQs are back - this will bring mixed reactions im sure
smile.gif
hehe..... will confirm when they're in my hands.
------------------
~sleep is for the week~

ive heard that these are basically the same as the red cK's running through canberra at the moment, same characteristics of sickness and same looking powder.........just another canberrans two cents
------------------
"ill never try an E" quote from me june1999(and i didn't untill about 40 pills later)

XSI11V - Import red HQ's are in and are VERY fine, VERY clean! Had one at Pleazure a couple of weeks ago and had a 4-5 hour peak. Extremely loved up, couldn't see for a while! Highly recommended if you can get your hands on them.
~~ All I wanted to do was touch peoples hair!~~
------------------
"This product may experience some settling, please upturn to re-introduce the juice"
[This message has been edited by RushingRococco (edited 18 April 2001).]

I had some of the HQs going around Cant-Berra and they were fine, good peak with easy comedown, dont know whether they were imported or not but were ok.

Just an attempt to clarify some personal confusion.
Are we all talking about the double domed HQs?
It was just a thought, but those flat HQs with the print on one side did look alot like the CKs that madmick19 is talking about. I would not touch the flat ones (earlier this year) but I did hear from a couple at NYE - the only people I know of that ate the local copies - and their experience was much the same as what is being said about the CKs.

Yeh there are some of the good old HQs up here again in Sydney.. double sided print, double domed.
E-Tester gives them the thumbs up (ie black as midnight without a moon or stars).. I'll post the human trial results tomorrow after I give them a test run.
I have seen however some flat HQs - print on ONE side only, and i'd stay well clear of those. It seems similar to the red CK problem.
Once a good pill is found, copy cats come out of the wood work, so ALWAYS follow the rule that even if its a brand (and that word has little meaning) thats been getting top reviews ALWAYS ALWAYS test!
--->> Ok I gave 'em a test run, and they are very simlar in effects to the ones going around @ NYE ;D
[This message has been edited by RedShift (edited 22 April 2001).]

i've been getting what i call "nubreed" hqs in sydney for a bit under 2 months... double-domed, with white flecks. very nice, and no tummy upsets. i did previously have some hq from canberra, and it was evil, although it didn't make me sick. my suggestion: have some of the 007s going around Canberra. and test everything new that you try!
hope your friend's feeling better
smile.gif

~lucie~

Just to add to the debate (like we NEED to).. I had red HQ's on the weekend which were single-sided, single-stamped.. and YUMMY. Tested jet black in 4 seconds and were quite similar in effect to the 007's that are going around at the moment.
I know they're MDMA because a friend who is allergic to MDMA had half and puked her guts out for the rest of the night. (Long story, don't ask)
Anybody who's been reading the millions of HQ threads on this board will probably know that I think the double-domed, double-stamped ones are pure evil and the single-siders are by far the best. All I can say is if you like 007s, white smileys, or the buddhas and rolls royces that were going around last year, you will like these. Nothing comes close to a versace though (sigh) and if I've gone off topic, forgive me
wink.gif

------------------
~trouble
(with a pop-o-matic bubble)

Just to add to the debate (like we NEED to).. I had red HQ's on the weekend which were single-sided, single-stamped.. and YUMMY. Tested jet black in 4 seconds and were quite similar in effect to the 007's that are going around at the moment.
I know they're MDMA because a friend who is allergic to MDMA had half and puked her guts out for the rest of the night. (Long story, don't ask)
Anybody who's been reading the millions of HQ threads on this board will probably know that I think the double-domed, double-stamped ones are pure evil and the single-siders are by far the best. All I can say is if you like 007s, white smileys, or the buddhas and rolls royces that were going around last year, you will like these. Nothing comes close to a versace though (sigh) and if I've gone off topic, forgive me
wink.gif

------------------
~trouble
(with a pop-o-matic bubble)