Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is MDMA powder so different?

XSI11V

Bluelighter
I've never had powder but have heard pretty much everyone that has had it say that it is far superior due to the 'cleaner' feeling. I was wondering why this is?
I'm assuming the mdma powder people buy is the same as what goes into good mdma pills.
I don't see why pill manufacturers would use active substances as fillers that would combine with the mdma and detract from the nice clean mdma feeling.
Surely they could find a substance out there they could bind the pills that doesn't react adversely with the mdma?
------------------
~sleep is for the week~

One word, purity. Of course they must use fillers to spread the powder out, or you'd pay alot more for your pill I guess. But theres also the issue of pressing the pill, they have to fill some of the pill out with the ingredients which hold the pill together.

Kinda off the subject but I would really like to know how I can down nearly half a gram of pure crystal mdma powder in one night and not be half as bad as when I knock down 2 green question marks.....please explain? I mean the powder is cleaner and has no come down what so ever, but what is it that floors you with pills....more mdma in them??

Would also feel stronger in powder form... do an experiment with some pills you think are good mdma - just have one normally and judge its effects, then another time, crush the pill completely into powder and try that. What's the difference???
Depending on how they get the powder, they might take a lot more mdma than they would normally have in a pill by accident.
Not all pills knock you out either, just had one on the weekend that I would consider had no comedown, completely clear head the whole way through and after, no aches or ickyness, so it's definitely not always the filler that makes you feel shitful.
What about the way it's made? If made to powder, it would be done properly, to be distributed in powder form. If some dodgey backyarders make their own, and then press it into pills, chances are it won't be made quite as well, and they are more likely to cut corners, for eg, not cleaning it properly after it's made.