Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports by phone?

pundi

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried the WAP thing on pillreports? (check the front page of the website)
If it works, then congrats to whoever had that wonderful idea. How convenient would it be in a club or at the DD's place of business, and they say I have %*%.
Never heard of it, hey I'll just check it on my phone.
Sorry mate, everyones saying the %*%'s are just crap. Got anything else?
My only problem is that I have neither a WAP enabled phone or a mobile to begin with. Makes the WAP feature that more attractive though
smile.gif

I'm actually trying to find a new mobile phone today. After seeing the WAP site news the other day the WAP feature is going to be a must with my new phone. I'll report back as soon as I use the service.

Well, i just tried it out then, and it works a treat. Going to be good news in the clubs from now on thats for sure!!
PS I've got a Nokia 6210 and it works no problems on that.
------------------
Don't take life too seriously, no one makes it out alive anyway.

Nope, no WAP for the 8210's...
WAP phones tend to be pretty big (well, bigger than an 8210 anyway).
smile.gif

You can use wap browsers from the comfort of your computer. Use this http://www.wapsilon.com/ to check out (www.pillreports.com) and Pillreports is there and it is.. go..ok. um. hm
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

(edit, I had the adress wrong twice and...now I am ashamed...don't look at me..DONT LOOK AT ME!)
------------------
wha?
[This message has been edited by cancle (edited 25 April 2001).]
[This message has been edited by cancle (edited 25 April 2001).]

Ta for the link cancle.
If I do choose to acquire a mobile now, it shall most definitely be WAP enabled.
smile.gif

Just curious, but how much does it cost to use WAP from a mobile? Is it charged in 30 second blocks like a phone call, or is it a flat rate (or something else)?

I'm with Optus and I have free WAP for the first 3 billing periods, YAYAYAYAYAY for me
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
. After that I think it's about 16 cents per 30 second block, WAP isn't that fast and my average WAP session takes about 2-3 minutes, I haven't checked pill reports yet, but i rekkin it'd be around a dollar to check pillreports
smile.gif

Peace
rc1n

Yay! Got my prepaid wired for wap now!
6210's pretty sweet!
biggrin.gif

With Optus networker™, you only pay for the time you actually use.
No access fees or flagfall.
Usage charge of 22 cents per 30 seconds.
Not too bad eh?
[This message has been edited by MachT (edited 26 April 2001).]