Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Pills: 18/4

cAmmAc

Bluelighter
Is it just me, or does there seem to be a substancial amount of QUALITY MDMA in Melbourne at the moment.
Off the top of my head, there's:
- ?'s (both orange and green)
- Melodies (both colours)
- Blue Alpha's
- Diamonds (both colours)
- Green euro's
- Red / Pink Honda's (new batch)
- 007's (new batch)
- Genie's (maybe not mdma, but still good
wink.gif
)
I know there's a few more types floating around, but just can't think of them at the moment.
I've come across some of these new salmon coloured Honda's, and they look VERY impressive (but what does that really mean these days!?!
wink.gif
) They are a fairly small pill; only about 6-7mm across by about 4-5mm high; slightly domed on each side with a very well, yet quite shallow Honda logo press on one side with a score on the back that is about 1-2mm short of touching the sides. The pill is SO well packed that it actually shines if viewed in the right light.
Turned purple / eventually to black on the EZ test, and I'll tell u what - I'm REALLY looking forward to Friday night
smile.gif
I'll be back with a report on Sat/Sun.
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

Just to add something about the Hondas. They are almost the same as the HQ's just alot thinner. The actual pill looks like it's made out of the same stuff. They are domed on both sides, the colour is pretty much the same and they are very compact and hard. From people reports they are probably as good as the HQ's, maybe even better. Will test drive this weekend
smile.gif

Apparently the honda's are enormously good MDxx, according to a friend, but I've not tested nor tried them.

aqua MTVs
8mm dia. 5mm thick
pale pastel green
flat both sides
logo: big M with small TV within the M
score: thin, some with cross scores, some single lines.
no bevel
E2 test: instant purple to black within a few seconds.
red HQs
(the original double domed ones from last yr)
8mm dia. 4mm thick (edge to edge without dome 3mm thick)
salmony color looks abit faded from last yrs, looks like they've been kept all from then.
double domed
logo: small HQ on both sides
no score
no bevel
exactly the same as the original ones.
E2 test: instant purple to black within a few seconds.

At last a Melbourne thread!
Not much to add, but stay clear of green hearts.
The pill looked very similar to the domed HQs in dimentions. Very dark, speckled green.
Press was not well defined. These do NOT look like the usual local shite, but they are nothing more than a weak speed bomb.

Just a little note - the Honda's that are going around Melbourne at the moment are actually an orange(ish) colour - or probably best described as a salmon colour.
Took only 1 on Friday nite at Bass Station and they are nothing short of increadible. Took 1/2 on the way there at about 11:30, started to feel it kick at about 12:15 (noticable increase in heart rate, floaty walking, cigs went down like a treat
wink.gif
) By 1am the pill had gradually crept upto a full peak - then dropped the 2nd 1/2.
This pill was EXTREMELY euphoric and amazingly clean - no intense headfuck, just pure extasy and plenty of energy, and I was very capable of either dancing or chatting. Gotta be careful tho - u can get easily sucked into chatting for a VERY long time
smile.gif
. Typing SMS on the mobile was next to impossible, as my eyes were wobbling like a bowl of jelly!
Throughout the nite I was constantly engrossed into the Japanese animations they were playing all nite (for some reaso they look much more intense when rolling!) & at particular times of the nite - after about 3:30am, when the dancefloor was blanketed by smoke and the lights were flashing through, I tripped VERY hard, and at one point I nearly flipped out. This was probably the highlight of the pill (the visuals, that is!)!!!
It was hard to tell when the peak finished, it just gradually wore off, and by 5am, I was pretty much as clean as a whistle, and happy with chatting with strangers rather than dancing.
When I left Bass Station at about 7am, I felt as if I'd just woken up from a great night's sleep.
Fantastic pill - maybe not as strong and rushy as a melody, but definately worth the dosh. HEAPS of fun & VERY clean (I can't emphasise that enough!!!!
wink.gif
)
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

The GREEN and BLUE BBs
Description:
8mm x 6mm (dome included)
score on the back is similiar to the ones on the salmon hondas.
has a diagonal slash infront with B on each side.
E1 tester: purple to black in afew seconds
E2 tester: purple to black in afew seconds
Have not tried it myself but have friends that did and they all LOVED IT!!
smile.gif

I guess I will know after this weekend then!!
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

I gather the new batch of double domed, double stamped HQ's that have hit Melbourne are the same as the Sydney ones we've all heard so much about???
anyone had the new ones yet???

Have heard awesome things about these BB's. Sound exactly the same as the Orange ones last year, in terms of Effects and Physical Charcteristics. The only comparable pills to those orange ones were the Green CU's and Yonnex's, so iam looking forward to test driving em
wink.gif
Does anyone who has had the HQ's as well as the Orange BB's from last year think that all 3 pills (incl. the new batch of BB's) are from the same ppl? They all are identical in press/size/strength......... whoever you guys are, i dips my lid to you
wink.gif

I've heard rumours of Yellow Xmen? Can anyone concur? I'm very skeptical about their content or if they even exsist, someone has mentioned them to me so I must scream to bluelightdom and cry for help
wink.gif

Although I can say the bb's and honda's are definatley the way to go...and from I hear the MTv's are certainley fantastic
smile.gif

I can concur on the Hondas.. vnice indeed
smile.gif
(leave the descriptions up to sum1 else i thinK0.

ruski, yellow x-men back in november were ketamine, and going by pillreports these are the same ones.

hey ruski
smile.gif
my brother's gf has some current xmen, apparently speed/k mix :/
seeya at kryal!! =)

i’ll third that on the yellow x-men.
was out with friends that took them anzac eve (in melbourne).
at first i was quite jealous as they
definitely appeared to be rushing nicely,
but turns out they didn’t like it much.
They, likewise, think it was k with
possibly a bit of mdxx.