Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Ecstasy invading American military ranks

Cowboy Mac

Bluelighter
interesting...
WASHINGTON — The military is worried about the skyrocketing use of Ecstasy among its troops and is looking at more stringent drug testing to prevent the popular youth drug from invading the ranks.
article here.
------------------
www.enlighten-hr.org - Enlighten Harm Reduction.

Yeah last time the sailors were in I sold a pill to one.
He asked me how much and i said $60 and he gave me $60US. 3 cheers for american stupidity.
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

hehehe... the troops could become too loved up to fight...

Shame on you DON,
I'd rather be stupid than a rip-off merchant.
thats almost $120 for 1 pill.
how would you feel if you went overseas and got totally ripped off????
say you went to UK and got stung 20quid for a pill, thats about $50-60aus.......for a pill that cost 5quid. how would you feel sucker??????
also, you could have made a good friend there. you just dont know how good afriend ppl can be.
P.L.U.R remember

"The drug, which is the size of an aspirin tablet, has hallucinogenic effects on users."
i want _mine_ to be the size of an asprin!
and what's all this about tripping???
geez... maybe my DD is cheating me...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
:p
~L~
[This message has been edited by lucie (edited 18 April 2001).]

Hey Saddam sit down i'll give you a massage and we'll work this thing out mmmkay?
wink.gif

BTW i've actually heard of a FOAF moves quite a bit of speed through the naval ranks.
------------------
~sleep is for the week~

The use is also skyrocketing in the Australian Army. I've seen these 4 APC drivers at HK on many occasions, and the only reason they do it is coz it's kick-ass fun, and the army can't detect it.
They reckon there's plenty more army blokes and sheilas that munch too - and could u blame them?
wink.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last
[This message has been edited by cAmmAc (edited 18 April 2001).]

scoobydont, if it were ANYONE else, I would have flamed you fer that
wink.gif
wink.gif

Luv ya doode, keep the plur
smile.gif

Maybe Id do the intelligent (ie non-american) thing and find out how much a pill costs and whether thats in AU$ or US$
wink.gif

------------------
Is Don, Is Good

shame don. if that were me for starters i wouldn't have said $60, i'd have probably said about $40 (seems to be the going rate for a purchase in-club or from someone you don't know).
and if i'd said $60 and he offered me US dollars i'd have said "dude, halve that cos our currency aint worth as much as yours." who knows, if you're nice to someone you don't know, they might be nice back in a surprising way. I've been nice to people i dont know before, and recieved unexpected favours or been thanked in other ways.
(or they might take advantage of you, or fuck you up, but either way i'd like to think i was trying to be a good person)
[This message has been edited by Luko (edited 20 April 2001).]

Actually, the truth behind the story is that I'd normally would never sell a pill in a club to someone I dont know - that is just stupidity.
So I said $60 cause I thought he'd just walk away (just as stupid I guess). He then whipped out US$60 and I thought 'Well thats motivation enough to go against my own rules' and I took it.
If you knew me then you'd know that me giving him anything at all at any price is an act of kindness in itself.
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

Well screw the flamers... good on u Don! Do they think everyone works in US currency or something?

haha, 120 for a pill.
At least someone out there is doing something for our strugling dollar!