Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Gettafixers.....

Myster_Bond

Bluelighter
Anybody heard what the new Gettafixers ( Tabs, acid, Lsd) with the crazy wizard and the 200 on the back is / are like ?
Cheers?
------------------
When there is a changing of generation the New School become the Old School and the cycle of learning continues...

Hrmmm hard to tell, I'd say not as good as the originals. I've only had a half, which I took candyflipping and I'd say I had some acid tolerance built up when I took it. But my friends who I took them with said they were good, but could handle a whole.
Incidently, they're called Getfix's after that druid in Asterix.
[This message has been edited by Plague Bearer (edited 16 April 2001).]

In the people who've tried this new batch's opinion, would this make a good first timer trip? And also, would half be recomended, or are they no where near as strong as the originals (meaning an acid virgin would be able to handle a full one OK)?
Thanks.
smile.gif

I havnt heard much about the new getafixers although i have heard the old ones were awsome.
I think you should only take half if it's your first time triping. As trips tend to mess with your mind and more if u havnt ever had one b4. I was told to take half for my first time and im very grateful that i did!!!
wink.gif
give us a report on what the new batch is like!

fuckshitcuntbastardmofocrapfuck
dealer: "yes horsey, these are the original batch"
horsey: *speechless, creaming pants*
I guess there are a second batch. DAMN IT!!!!
------------------
-=Tribal council has spoken=-

Horsey... Hmmm, sounds similar... "Of course they're the same batch..."
wink.gif
Me wonders if you 'shop' with the same 'chain' as I...
They're not bad, but 1 1/2 didn't phase me too much, and I do not touch acid often at all...

Has anyone from Melbourne eaten one of these "new" GETTAs?
Some friends got alot of these around December last year, 200 stamped on the back. This was the first time that my cardboard munching mates had seen the 200 on the back. They had eaten these sweet babies before but in their opinion the ones with the 200 on the back were the way to go.
Now what is this about a new batch? I know a couple of months ago this 'cid was getting very hard to find -oh well back to liquid I guess. Now I hear mention of it again, but some doubt on its strength.
Is this the same as what was going around late last year/early this year? (200)
Is it a new, weaker batch marked the same?
Or is it perhaps all from the same batch, but has lost a bit of potency due to less than ideal storage?
Has anyone heard news on the parallelograms in Melbourne ATM?
Why sometimes is up down, or down up. Left is right and black is white?
Why do I ask so many dam questions?

yah, I'm from melbourne.
Like I said, I had em and but had built up a tolerance at the time, so I tripped but not hard, but my friends who I had them with were impressed but felt they could handle a whole.
Parallelograms? Are they acid?

Yo im from melbourne too, and yes, these getafix's are wonderful. And its true theyre named after the wizard from asterix. In my opinion these new ones arent as strong as the last batch (from around december) but they are still really really good. Just to point out, the 200 on the back stands for 200 micrograms, so really theyre supposed to be the same strength as the december getafixs, but they just didnt seem it (still strong though!). They seem cleaner than i remembered the older ones. And yes these would be a really good trip to take for a first timer, theyre really visual but still quite clean. Take a half to start with and give it a good 2 hours to kick in, cos getafix takes ages to get going, then eat little pieces to keep topping up. These are one of my favourite T's ever! eat em up!
Also, remember that acid is HUGELY affected by how you store it and for how long. You should always keep your acid folded in a piece of foil or something similar so it can breathe, and keep it in a cool place. If you keep in in a plastic baggie it will sweat and ruin it. My friend kept his getafix (same batch) in a plastic baggie in his wallet for a week and the acid didnt affect him at all. Be kind to your cardboard friends, kids.
[This message has been edited by rolee (edited 20 April 2001).]

Plague Bearer: Yeah Parallelograms are T's.
Should be able to give some sort of feedback on them after tonight. (C=)
Later in the W/E - clean but not strong
[This message has been edited by ~Bent~ (edited 22 April 2001).]