Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

r pilz gettin cheaper in sydney?

pistolwhip

Bluelighter
is it me,or is pilz gettin cheaper in sydney.when i started rolling(which were many years ago)getting a pill for $40 was pretty good.in those dayz,club price for a pill use to go between $50-60.now club price for pilz go for $30-40.which is so damn better.as for myself i very rarely buy from clubs(i stock up b4 hand),but if worse comes to worse & im feeling greedy & im all out.then yeah i'll buy from some1 i know in clubs.gettin to the point,i never pay over $30 a pill now,but use to years ago. has n e other sydney poppers noticed this?

Are you sure it's not called "getting connected"... maybe you're not factoring in the mates rates which come from repeat business.
Just a thought - I'm in Melbourne so I really wouln't know!
wink.gif

higher demand, more product, more dealers, lower prices, higher competition.

Start cynicism now:
It could also be that on a general level there is propotionally less MDMA in a pill. Instead of an old school 100+ mg, it might be 60-80 mg. The producer is making the same amount, just at a lower price over more pills.
Plus the whole supply demand market thing...
End cynicism
I won't complain about lowering prices however
smile.gif

I was talking to a friend about this the other day and we figured that it was the huge amount of high quality mdma pills getting into the country. There is too much good stuff going around, so prices obvously have to go down. Can't complain about it, but it's for sure customs is doing something majorly wrong. Also, with the amount of people dealing these days they have no option but to sell pills cheaper otherwise they wont make the sale, but to them I guess it dosn't matter because there are so many more pills being cunsumed. I have even seen singles (blue melodies at the time) selling for $35 each. Can't complain though!