Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help the cause: Email your experiences and thoughts on testers to ChemGen

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
We need everyone's help on this.
The Australian Inter-Governmental Committee on Drugs is sitting this month to decide on federal and state policy on drug testing kits. They have asked for a submission from Chemical Generation, and Chem Gen have asked for input, both from Enlighten and the wider Bluelight Community.
Chemical Generation would love it if some or all of the users of its kits would write an email to them, putting forward their thoughts on and experiences with the kits.
Basically the government has no way of knowing what is really happening on the street. We need to give them our side of the story, for good or bad. Dont let faceless bureaucrats decide on this matter, without having spoken to anyone below the age of 30, or anyone outside the parliamentary triangle.
(also my arch-nemesis paul dillon had made a large, and very anti submission)
So, if you have anything you want our federal policy makers to hear, please send it to [email protected] with the word Bluelight in the subject line.
If you are not in australia we still would like to hear your views and experiences, but we ask that you make your location clear in the beginning of the mail.
That address again: [email protected] .
This is your chance to be heard. You may not get another one.
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 07 April 2001).]

Thanks Johnboy
smile.gif
I'm emailing them my thoughts right now
smile.gif

------------------
Have you seen the actual reality of a monster's crime?

Getting right on it JB,
not in Aust at the moment and hope my opinion counts!!!
haf my full support
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

If the committee concludes that testing kits are NOT in the best interests of the public and prevents ChemGen from manufacturing and selling them, where does that leave us in terms of importing our own from EzTest in Europe?
Do you know what the stated aims of this committee are, when it has to report and what weight or authority it's recommendations will carry?
Don't want this to turn into a speculative debate about the pros and cons of the committee, or the government or anything, I'm just concerned we might not have access to testing kits for much longer if the report comes out in favour of the "zero tolerance" camp..

Done mate, will be emailing ChemGen my recent experiences with both testers.
------------------
*I've tried most drugs but, Ecstasy would have to rate as being the sweetest of them all*

all go to Enlighten and fill out the survey there.
smile.gif

edit: as jb said, email chem gen if you want to be more specific with your experiences and views.
[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 08 April 2001).]

um still email chemgen direct if you have anything lengthy to say...