Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

code blue harm reduction canberra-changing of the guard

madmick19

Bluelight Crew
well as you can rell by the title, its time for a change of the guard in canberra's harm reduction group code blue

im heading off overseas and cannot fill my commitment to the group while i am over in england..

MezzedUP will be interim dictator sorry manager till i get back you can contact her on her email :[email protected]
but the phone number is the same ill be taking the calls till i leave the country 0414 259 703
interim heads of the group are DJC* from aus events, Nick the cheese amd dante

any future inquiries can be submitted to mezz on the above email address

cheers and out

Hiya Mick.

I'm English. I moved to Adelaide last year. My email is [email protected]. Get in touch if you've any questions about the UK, I'd be happy to answer them.

clop

This is why i love bluelight. So many helpful, friendly people. Congrats on your work mick and good luck in pommie land!

fuck in heaven

We, of the 'Northern Alliance' raise our glasses to you Mick.

Although I never personally met you, I've always seen you as an integral and dedicated player in Australia's Harm Reduction movement. Your support of RaveSafe Qld will always be remembered, as will your visits to the RaveSafe base which always left a lasting impression.

24.gif

So Mick, after passing round the hanki, we all think you'd better answer Mac's question. Is this just a temporary travel bug, or should we expect to see a London branch of code blue ;)

To you
21.gif
16.gif
; a safe and adventurous
22.gif
trip

I knew this was coming for a while but heads up and keep it safe aye? Have a good one, i'll be sure to help out mez as much as possible while your away :)

tc buddy, see you soonish

Have a great trip Mick, take care and be sure to keep in touch. Your work is acknowledged and appreciated :)

cheers guys

well im going over for 18months or so to answer your question mac

Good luck! Thanks for everything, champ. You willl be sorely missed. It's an exciting time for our work and I wish you could be around for it, but I'm sure you are leaving it in capable hands. Mezzedup could probably ring me soon to touch base.

I am always around too if cb needs any help.
Mez and dante know where to find me!
cheers guys..