Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ever tried to explain a bulb story?

BlueChicK

Bluelighter
Only a few months ago was I tempted enough to have a bulb session with my crew..
started with singles now onto doubles...
But for the first time this weekend I attempted to explain my "bulb" stories...all I can say is that it cracked everyone else up, but I felt that I needed to explain all the bizarre thoughts in my head...
I gathered my thoughts in my head, ready to explain so that everyone could understand, but then lost my explanation in a second...
I found myself getting into a rythym, wanting to find out what the next chapter of the story would be! which leads me to my question - can anyone tell me what the long or short term effects of bulbs are? Is there any research been undertaken on the effects of inhaling this substance??
Thinking that I had forgotten what left and right was, floating to libo, totally pshyching myself out with my mind...must be doing some damage!
BlueChicK
*smiles all round*

Check out this link in the FAQ forum (and check out the rest of the forum too, heaps on info in there...)
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum32/HTML/000028.html?reload=4
As for explaining what goes on, its kinda like acid in that you can't really explain it properly, you just have to experience it yourself... Those user accounts in that FAQ help tho...
For those who don't use N20 that often, the biggest danger lies in oxygen depravation, and that's not a huge problem it you use ballons or a bulberator...
However, there are serious problems if you're using a lot of nitrous quite frequently (see A Nitrous Horror Story in the FAQ)
But as with all drugs, use N20 responsibly, and in moderation...
I'm no expert tho, so remember that grain of salt when you're taking my advice...
(BTW, you're coming to Wild Things 2 at the end of April right BC? How about we explore the pros and cons of N20 over a few bulbs?
wink.gif
)
------------------
All your drug are belong to us
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 26 March 2001).]

LOL well I can't try to explain my bulb usage it just doesn't work.
Now that brings me to my next point. I WANT MY BULBERATOR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO DO I SARSEN!!!!!!!!
I want my little white baby of goodness with its grey button of fun... with all the seals intact and its little white body in the same condition it left my blue and somewhat numb hands....
Oh and Tars.. Ill take you up on that bulb offer if its open too all
wink.gif
Cmon boy bring it on...
BTW: Xtine .. investigating pharmecutical supply of N2O
smile.gif

Nang Nang Nang Nang Nang Nang Nang ......

It says on the bulb packs, "warning, dont inhale...." or sumthin similar,
eheheheh

KompleX: Ha! Since when do people pay attention to those labels? ...Cigarette packets say they'll kill you, but do people pay attention? ... HA!
Ruski: Ken Hoath!
wink.gif

...moving this over to Drug Discussion now that it's working...
------------------
All your drug are belong to us

Two little words - surgical grade!!!
Best way to discover the meaning of life, and forget it a second later...
Also telling your friends about it straight after is a good way to remember it yourself...
But do you just think things that reinforce what you already think? Or do you actually think about things differently?
There have been some really good posts on bluelight describing nos experiences, it's really worth having a look at them if you can find them...

Tars: thanx for the links to the other threads, very informative...
At this stage I will be heading back to Kyral - so, black jelly beans & bulbs - what an awesome combination!! *giggles*
Actually, my friend advised me of one of my "bulb comments" comments over the weekend...
"I don't want to be washing clothes when I am old" - how can you possibily read into that kind one!!
The fact that bulbs may cause 'brain damage' is really off-putting, but I suppose when you delve into the long term and short term side effects of any drug - none are pleasant!
The attempted 'explanations' in the thread also helped me realise that I am not alone. What is particulary scary is when I attempt to answer all questions running around in my head - and before I know it there are no more left to be answered...to which I think that I am one of the smartest creatures on the face of the earth and have solved the riddle of life!
ahhh the mind, what an amazing creation!
But surely doubles are enough?? No-one has allowed me to consume any more at the one time - anyone had experiences with more than doubles??
BlueChicK
*smiles all round*

Thats a silly comment, it all depends on how many can be fitted in the dispenser, 6 was pushing it hehehe. I don't go for more than 2 though, no need really, besides, my lungs are too small

Of course its a silly comment Mr Moore
*flash back*
Oh My God! It must be just me! everyone else says such profound, intellectual and impactful things on bulbs..
*winks*
while everyone else is solving the greenhouse effect I am worrying about washing clothes!
Tars: I think red jelly beans might suit the bulb session!
BlueChicK
*smiles all round*

doubles hey.. well i can only just fit ONE whole bulb in my lungs... The longer you hold the the BETTER it is though.. But i have hadsome profound experiences with mass bulbing session... between two of us, we have been though 60 bulbs b4... in about 30min-1 hour... The wosrt i did during that was, ...
1. suck a bulb back, hold it till i nearly faint, breather out and breath in a few quick breathes of real air (5-10sec).
2. suck anotherback, hold it... let out, 10 second wieght
3. suck anotherback, hold it... let out, 10 second wieght
4. suck anouther back fall on my back as it appear im in a big black place with a tv in front of me which is just showing a camera spinning around in a room... I hear a faint voice of my friend.... sounded like he was screaming from 10 k away... heheheh (he was screaming in my ear, but i was in another world)...
But yes, I love bulbs... and who said they do brain damage... they use the stuff on kids at the dentist for god sake.. Its only if you dont breath some normal air in between that the lack of oxygen my wack of few of those brain cells... Bulb on..!
smile.gif

PS it helps that we made a bulb machine that holds 10 bulbs and has a valve to despense hits of the gas.. (oh baby that will be making an appearance at kryal hehehe.

Tip no 1: Whilst consuming bulbs do not decide to get up and dance whilst still feeling the effects. You will do some permanent damage to yourself.
Trust me I know
wink.gif

Actually i like watching "the race".... Someone standing bulbing on... then the race starts, which will win, will the bulb machine hit the ground b4 the persons head...... Its going to be close.. heheheh