Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Some Nitrous questions

Plague Bearer

Bluelighter
Ok, now I know the best procedure is to pop the bulb into a balloon and then inahle from there. But I have a few questions regarding the inhalation from the balloon;
How much should you inhale? A whole lungfull?
Is it best taken in combinations? what would be a good combination? with acid,shrooms,k,salvia,mdma? what else?
I'm a little worried about inhaling too much and keeping on breathing through the balloon and not getting enough oxygen. How long should you hold it for?
And what is the best brand/type to buy in Australian supermarkets?
Oh, and how many is too many bulbs in one night?
Thanks very much for your help.

If you have it from a balloon just breathe out all your air till it hurts then *inhale* the balloon. Don't suck on it, just put it on your mouth and breath in as if you were taking a normal breath. You should be able to get the whole balloon in or at least close to it. then just hold it till you feel the need for oxygen. Lack of oxygen isn't an issue unless you wear a gas mask or somthing similar.

Inhaling pure Nitrous Oxide without any oxygen can result in hypoxia (or insufficient oxygen in the blood). This, in turn, can result in brain damage.
As Acid said, ballons are cool but be careful if you've got a tank, people tend to drop like flies when someone has a mask.
------------------
Is Don, Is Good
[This message has been edited by Don Corleone (edited 26 March 2001).]

The best method of inhaling, is to buy a nang machine, found at second hand stalls, and arty crafty stores for around $70.
Inhaling too much isnt really a problem, i think 2/3 nangs is the norm, altho im sure a lot more is possible.
I hear that a good combination is with mdma, I know one of the best experiences I have ever had was when i was coming down off about a 25 of whip.
The only brand that ive seen, has been CREAM, and you know yourself when youve had too many. The effects begin to wear off, and you begin feeling sick in the stomach.
Hope I have helped you out
smile.gif

You can inhale shit loads of the little sucker as long and you have a few breaths inbetween you nag hits... Usually for me 1 NANG (bulb) expelleed into a ballon , is just about hte right amount to perfectly fill your lungs (did they make it that way or what hehehe). Don't be affraid to suckl it right back, it feels just like your breathing in air and you realy dont notice any difference, you just breath in, like your breathing in air hold it (like you would if you were underwater), then let it out and feel the nag effects... I find the longer you hold it the more it hits you, so if you can force yourself to hold it for AGES, like until you REALY screaming for air, then it gets you good.. Then off coarse breath some real air and get the oxygen flowing.. hehehe... You have to use HEAPS to make it "possibly" dangerous.. like 400bulbs a day... every day... (don't laugh, people have done it)...
Personally a big nang session for me would be like 40 bulbs over .5 to 1 hour... But you do tend to get a head acke if you do it that much... hehehe
We managed to constuct a bulb machine with a few gas valves and some gas fittings.. We can fill it with 10 bulbs worth then dish it out through a tube and valve when ever you want it. I say to get the full effects (like the sound going weird and the world spinning and shit).. you should have maby 4 hits in a row (4 lung fulls - = 4 bulbs)... so maby try and fill up 4 ballons then take one, hold it... breath out, the breath a bit of air for 10 seconds or so, then the nextr and so on....
redface.gif
)
Or you could make the bulberator like ours... ive got picks if anyone want em hehehe..
GOD I KNOW THIS ALL TO WELL.

oh on another note.. dont you just crack up when you here the DEMON voice when you "talk" the nitrous out of your lungs.. I start sing barry white.. .heheheh

aha, my favourite is yelling out
LUKE..... I AM YOUR FATHER

thanks for the answers guys.
first up, where can I get the damn things in Australia. I went to so many shops today, none of them have them, I tried, supermarkets, hardware stores, kitchen stores, party stores.
Is there an australian site you can get em off?

Yeah!! Barry White and nitrous.
the perfect combo, "cant get enough of your love baby"

Depends where your posting from, Perth they are quite easy to find, melbourne seems to be a bit more difficult.

Unfortunately we can't post suppliers, even for bulbs... Think about the places you get the bulberators from (or what they're really used for) and you'll have an idea where to get some bulbs... Or just ask any of the many bulb whores you'll be bound to run into at the parties around...
wink.gif

Im sure im aloud to be a bit general... So you best bet is "kitchen stores" but usually they are expensive in those.. SOME supermarkets do have them.. you just have to know which ones.. cough cough.. I also heard the governament is banning the selling of them in 2 months.. so im stocking up.... time to go buy a nice slab of them .... Usually it the non comercial type supermarks that will have them.. aka "local brand supermarket"... there often hard to see. you just have to get over the "its dodgy" thing and just front up and say "do you have cream whippits" here.... Ifd they ask you what you want them for, just say and i quote "I want to breath them in and escape reality".... and wait for the look you get hehehehe

Anbody know of places where I can get a nang machine from? ive looked EVERYWHERE? ..oh btw im in Sydney too...
------------------
Bom Shankar!

tars: how can you use the term 'bulb whore' and still keep such an innocent look on your face?
the idea of a slab of nos does intice me, and without mentioning any names/places, how would i go about orgainising to purchase said slab?
off topic, monash clayton student have access to savlia and salvia x 5 extract on thursdays, if you get my drift...
------------------
---------
dv8

Sarsen - One may be able to provide information for the said "slab", if one in return, one could provide information about this so called "monash clayton student" ... email me [email protected]
siva: easyiest way to make a kick arse bulb machine is just purchase the stuff need from hardware house or alike.. all it takes is a few of the right sized gass fittings and if you want to go extreme, a few valves...
smile.gif
I can show u a pic if needed

OK, everyone seems to have made these super-duper nangerators, AND I WANNA SEE 'EM!
Picture can be directed to [email protected]
wink.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

Dam now i gotta try and fit this thing on my scanner HEHEHE... OR I could bring it to kryal for those who are going!... hehe. BTW is there a offical blue light spot to meet at Kryal.???

hehe.. everybody is getting so waaay excited about kryal.. i think that this is shaping up to be the party of the year..
ChEmIcaL_NiGhT - will eventually get you info, or i'm sure tarsalan will also be able to help out...
a friend (blue_pig) just tried smoking about 7 cones of the non fortified leaf in a small bong, but we were without a jet lighter, so all he felt was a bit woosey and slightly stonned. but, did report fairly lucid dreaming that night...
will be getting some of the x5 extract to try.
xtine22 and others i whored off at sonny, sorry, there will be bulbs-o-plenty in the blue volvo of love come kryal.
quickly, as i will start a propper thread soon, does anyone else find that the positioning of their body whilst bulbing effect what visuals you get? one trip, i would see a coloured triangle with closed eyes, and when i mirrored the triangle by placing my arms accross my body in a triange, the image suddenly got really, really bright.. when i moved my arms, it faded.. i'm getting lots of these type things, also including visual response to auditory stimulation.. anyone else?
------------------
---------
dv8