Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shelf Life of Speed

Fl@World

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone could tell me how long speed can be kept for. I have a a tiny bit which I have from time to time and the way I use it I probably won't finish it within a year. (Only have it once or twice a year). I have it in a gram bag away from light in a cool dry place.
NB. I should say I've been a lurker for about a year now and I finally got off my but and joined.
Congrats to everyone, I have learnt soo much about 'e' in the past year thanks to you guys n girls.

i wouldnt keep it for a year. speed doesnt stay good for that long. if it was MDXX u could store it that way and it'll be fine.
even with proper careful storage, the longest i keep speed for is 2wks-1mth max. and very seldom 1mth.

If I wanted to buy a few points of speed (most likely rock speed) and put them into empty capsules for convenience, would they last very long in them?
If I cut the speed before I put it into capsules, would it reduce it's shelf-life??
What would be the best method of storage for speed???
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last
[This message has been edited by cAmmAc (edited 25 March 2001).]

i dont think freezing them would do very much to greatly improve the shelf life of speed. it might help extend it abit, but i wont say significantly.
storing in a cool and dry place would be good enough for most cases. keeping them for a long time, regardless of conditions, would cause decrease in potency. ive come across speed which has become totally useless.
capsules or otherwise, not for too long.
smile.gif
be careful if using aluminium foil, strong speed can eat through the foil in a couple of wks. (imagine wat it does to your nasal membranes!
biggrin.gif
)
keep tweaking!
smile.gif

Does anyone have the proper theory behind the 'shelf life' of amphetamine?
Aside from the obvious deteriation of quality from heat/moisture, how/why does the compound deteriate over time ?
Also how does it deteriate.. into a more toxic chemical or.. just useless battery acid ?

battery acid is a precursor for speed is it? the things you learn
wink.gif
[/sarcasm] hehe.

im actually awaiting reply on the exact chemical deterioration of amphetamines/methamphetamines from a higher-being... so hang on abit.
on another note, i have snorted useless wizz which have been kept too long, and survived it. so, while i dont know exactly wat it was i snorted, it wasnt toxic enough to kill me.
smile.gif

ok ive got the reply. there could be a difference in the synth of amphetamines/methamphetamines between US and melbourne, bcos the reply from US is that it shld be good for a couple of years at least.
the reply indicated suspiscion that the synth used is different from the one used in US meth labs, thus a less stable product. as for exact chemical break down, i think u'll have to ask the cook himself.
smile.gif

i HAVE seen rock wizz become useless. so i guess, just use your own judgement. dont store in foil or paper (or "interactive" material).