Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Some Blue Melody info please....

T-Factor

Bluelighter
Latest pill reports on these are a little sketchy.......a mate has been offered some of these for next week......I know the old ones were all good, but hoping someone could tell me if there is a new batch out, and if so, are they quality or shite copies.
Sorry 'bout the lack of info regarding pill description, but we aint seen 'em yet.
Cheers....T

if the are the blue melodies that have a little dancing man on one side don't touch them with a ten foot pole
a dealer tried to sell these to us in qld and when we tested them they came up clear
so obviously we didn't buy them.
If they are a blue melody without a man on the back then your best bet is to just test them!
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go
smile.gif
'
[This message has been edited by tidygirl (edited 24 March 2001).]

Im sorry to tellu, that out of the best of my knowledge the only blue melodies going around are speedies..
The ones i saw had 2 musical notes on the front.. darkish blue with specs..
anyway try something else i would suggest.
or even better buy urself an ez-tester

Can't comment on the copies, haven't seen em. You want the originals, which are flat on the logo side, domed on the reverse. No score, clean press, a little smaller than the average pill. If you have the chance to compare a few, some variation in height and colour between pills is OK, as I think there were a couple of "original" batches.
But as tidygirl said, the copies with the dancing man AND the quaver logo are dodgy with a capital D.

The very recent ones I had were clean MDMA, yonnex style, about 1/5 the strength, but real clean.
I hadn't had a pill in weeks either.
------------------
Niques Wisdom
- Don't ever try your best, it's the first step to failure.
-It is far better to be pissed off than pissed on.
-If someones life is in danger, do not help them, this will almost always bring you to the same fate.

The good blue melodies that are still around which are almost as good as the original batch smell like citric acid. I.E smell like oranges. They are very similar to the original ones in appearance and quality but the smell is pretty much what gives them away oh and a tester helps
smile.gif

Yep Blue Melodies can be hit and miss.
Luckily on Sat night, they were hit.
Very Very 'on your arse smiling away' rather than 'run around the room pissing yourself laughing'.
had 3/4 at 12:30am and was rocking til 4:30.
At about 5, BANG!!!! Passed out and slept til 2pm. Very cool, hard deep sleep, after very touchy feely few hours with g/f.
I recommend I night IN, not OUT on these babies, not really my preffered pill but still better than average.
And there was ABSOLUTELY no speedy effects of any description both times I've had these.