Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

wet speed??

narh

Bluelighter
Does anyone know about speed that appears to be moist at purchase? cyrtaline apperance, white
Any info greatly appreciated.

Whoever is cooking this shit is crystallizing the final free base in "wet"
(non-anhydrous)acid. Should still get you buzzing though I wouldn't suggest "wacking" it though (if ya into that sort of shit).
A Juicy Red Apple is Nice..but not every Apple is Red.

thanks for the replies....
it is as white as snow..
three questions...
1) wacking???
2) should we dry it out????
3) should we try the "burn test" ? http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/amp03.htm
[This message has been edited by narh (edited 23 March 2001).]

Sorry Narh "wacking" as in slang for wacking up AKA; Sticking needles in yourself, not a fan myself but hey "different horses for different courses" You could try drying it out under a lamp or one of those Infra-Red lamps they use for backpain and sports injuries (if theres one hanging around)
If all else fails just wrap the stuff up in paper (talley ho) and drop it.Ive actually had "damp" speed and ate the stuff worked fine.

we got 'wet speed' a few times a while back, it was almost completely clear, ie. the bag appeared contain only liquid and crystals. when we asked what the deal was, the guy told us it had been cut with 'ether' as opposed to protein/glucose, wtf?! whatever it was very nice stuff.

thanks again for the replies.
smile.gif

did the burn test....
results: lots of vapour, little bit of adulterant..... after searching the web.... it is looking a lot like ice... could that be the case?

What the dude probably meant was 'crystals from ether' whatch out for ether that shit is VERY explosive and a narcotic EG; Fear and loathing in Las Vegas.

I live with narh, and with further research it can't be ice (supposedly $5000 per gram in the US: lycaeum). We don't think it is ether either
smile.gif
. It just doesn't have that smell.
Anyway narh and a mate smelled it while we heated it (smoked it, but don't tell the cops), and having done so have run off to a party quite happy. It looks pretty good. Thanks guys..

Yep i have seen (and had) some of this stuff before. it was ok, not brilliant. I try and stay away from the wizz so i can't really tell you much about the effects, but when compared to the brown rock that's doing the rounds of melbourne at the moment, i would give it a 7/10. It didn't have any bad effects but i stayed awake for AGES after the initial buzz wore off which makes me think it was a bit methy. Plenty of energy and alertness that you get with most speed though.
like you said it's kinda wet (has that pastey appearance), bright pure white and sorta crystallised. good luck, party safe