Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Has this ever happened to you on E?

Chemical Rush

Bluelighter
I took this thread from the bluelight discussion area, and im posting it here, cause i want to see some local reaction to it. Its a post regarding talking to yourself on E, zoning out and "daydreaming" while rolling, and thinking your somewhere else, and you start talking as if you were there. Wierd shit. It happened to me once and i thought it was pretty freaky, it was as if my subconscious thought was merging with my conscious thought. Anyways, heres the posts.
Sloth
Bluelighter
posted 21 March 2001 02:36 AM
Lately I like to roll at home..I love to sit in my nice comfy office chair in front of the computer..and when it kicks in..i just sit back.. many times when i do this, it is one and a half hours later, and i snap realized im carrying on a conversation outloud..but im talking to myself..kind of freaked me out the first time..and i guess i took a little too much molly.
_
Kyk
posted 21 March 2001 02:46 AM
Interesting. It sounds like a temporary form of psychosis. I'd like to find out what triggers this delusional state. It would be a good study. _
columbuskid
Bluelighter
posted 21 March 2001 03:13 AM
haha. you just reminded me of a funny story. the first time we got my roommate to roll he was permanently planted on the couch. we all went outside to smoke, and when we came back in he had his hand up to his ear and was talking like he was on the phone....but there was no phone in his hand!! we sat there and watched him have a 5 minute arguement with his dad about whether or not he was to sick to go to school....it was so freakin funny! we still tease him about it. _
Sloth
Bluelighter
posted 21 March 2001 03:25 AM
right kyk, its wierd. it felt like i as in a dream but half awake..like i was in a trace.. columbus, that is so funny..it reminds me of myself! it wasnt like it was uncontrolable..if someone said my name i would have snapped out of it..but it was bizarre.
_
Firetender
Bluelighter
posted 21 March 2001 03:44 AM
Thats kind of funny because when my roomates and I went on binges we would STRIVE to accomplish that. You weren't a big dog unless you were talking to people that weren't there. My one roomate was talking to people at work, a previous work that she hadn't worked at in over three years. (including customers!!!) Myself I can remember I thought I was on Howard Stern and talking to him on his E show. I kept calling my roomate Howard.
My other roomate was with his new gf and imaginarily talking to his old best friend on the phone about how much of a dog he was towards women and how he wouldn't even trust himself. But just as he was being busted she started talking about how she was putting on a total front about being virtuous and true. How she was probably the female equivalent of him and got busted herself. It's truly a trip to witness and participate in this but its even more of a trip for it to happen. There is no lying to anyone, even yourself when it happens LOL. So you better get hypnotherapy to get all those lies straight in your head before you go rollin off all your secrets !~!!!~! I wonder if the military or CIA know about this yet???? Ma ??? Ma??? Is that you? Remember the time....
Oh wait I am on bluelight....
:::composes self:::
_
Sloth
Bluelighter
posted 21 March 2001 04:03 AM
don't get me wrong firetender, if i was sitting there talking to my wife or listening to company talk...this would never happen...
its just that im relaxed and im not thinking about anything..this puts me almost like im asleep...but i wake myself out of it when i hear myself talking...im like, WHAT THE HELL1??? _
dancetilldawn
Bluelighter
posted 21 March 2001 04:32 AM
sloth, i know what u mean, i do that too. actually, ive done that when im not rolling...its like im not paying
attention to anything, and i think sumone is talking to me and i wake myslef up when i start talkin back. I think its because youre kinda half asleep, and you mite be half dreaming..but u still say teh words out loud cuz ur not fully asleep..?? i dunno..
_
Sloth
Bluelighter
posted 21 March 2001 05:17 AM
word yo..thatts what its like
_
Firetender
Bluelighter
posted 21 March 2001 07:25 AM
No man this is almost like you slip into another time and place completely. And then you kind of snap out of it when someone brings your attn to it. You kind of almost "wake" from a completely different time and completely different place. One friend even was talking as if they were someone else completely..... Its truly a trip and its only happened sporadically and when you are almost at a point where you feel like you can't possibly roll any harder. I would say its a very spiritual exp due to the totality of truth in the situation. Apparently we are talking about different exp's.....
Sorry man.
_
ALY-KAT~
Bluelighter
posted 22 March 2001 01:39 AM
Yes I do. And that someone talks back.
------------------
I hope it won't be too long now before I loose my mind.....
_
samsfuf1
Bluelighter
posted 22 March 2001 01:44 AM
I have never talked to myself. I have seen peole do lines that weren't there and smoke joints that weren't there. And the funniest thing I ever saw is when I walked into the apartment next door to find my friend talking to a Christmas tree. That is about it. Funny shit to see.
_
dr seuss
Bluelighter
posted 22 March 2001 12:53 PM
i lose my phone, ask absolutely everyone where it is, while i'm talking on it. i talk to people that aren't there everyday, it's just i have full on discussions with them when i'm peaking. i also put lit ciggies behind my ears, i've burnt myself without knowing. i also jumped into sydney harbour once whilst peaking, thinking i could float on the surface. it was a bad way to comedown hell quickly.... suddenly i was cold and wet and not happy :-(
_
goahead
Bluelighter
posted 22 March 2001 09:57 PM
Average Humans use less than 30 procent of their brain mass.
I guess, when peaking hard you tap in some of the other 70 procent, waking up all those hidden thoughts manifesting themselves even sometimes as alterego's
_
rarewerks
Greenlighter
posted 22 March 2001 10:08 PM
Under the grips of an incredible batch of pills, I sat by myself repeating words that rhymed. For example - door, more, soar, core. I though I was a genious at the time. Kind of funny.
_
afcone
Bluelighter
posted 22 March 2001 10:55 PM
My dealer once took 29 pills in one session, spaced over two days... we got a phone call at three o'clock in the morning from this guy who was in a bit of a panic because his waste paper bin had stopped talking to him...
The same weekend he became convinced a little blue bus was following him around, but wouldn't let him get on...
my view would be don't take that many pills! _
Chemical Rush
Bluelighter
posted 23 March 2001 12:24 AM
I've never rolled by myself cause E's are a social drug, and all the empathy and loved up feelings would go to waste. I can however, completely relate to what many of you are speaking of - being in a trance like state, drifting in and out of reality, suddenly thinking you are somewhere else, and speaking as if you are there also, until someone snaps you out of it. It happened several times on one particularly good night rolling, and was freaky, yet cool at the same time. I was just rolling with my girlfriend, having an intensely emotional time, deep in conversation, when i started to zone in and out. At one point i was holding her head, and suddenly i was in a trance, thinking i was at work, as a waiter. I started to go into waiter mode, and i asked her "whos coffee is this?" She pissed herself laughing. It happened at least 4 more times, each time i found myself at work! Although she laughed at me at first, she began to do the same thing, and said some strange stuff to me that made no sense, before snapping out of it and claiming she felt like she was somewhere else for an instant.
It was like drifting in and out of dreams.
END THREAD------
What do you guys think, have you experienced anything like this before? I didn't know that it was as common as this thread suggests, I thought i just took a particularly good dose that night. I only know 2 other people who have experienced this. One guy who was Eing by himself seated in a couch, who snapped out of a state to find himself on his back, legs waggling in the air, he thought he was climbing stairs. And another person who was at a rave surrounded by people, zoned out and started to shout that she wanted potatoes. Weird shit
smile.gif

Oh yeah, its happened a few times actually. I mean, you have to be pretty damn zonked out to do it, but yeah, I do it occasionally.
Because your train of thought seems so complex at the time, and I find myself just lowering my head, so I cant really tell if anyones there or not, but I keep talking, and people will come up and ask if i'm ok, then i'll snap out of it, start talking to them, drift off and it will happen again. Its like a viscious cycle sometimes. Its always funny, in retrospect, but at the time seems normal, but I mean, on E, everything seems funny and acceptable.
ARGH! Im just coming to grips with the stupid things I did last time I rolled. I think inhibitions are there for a reason
wink.gif

hehehe.. i've had this happen to me b4!!! three times!!! twice on turbo mitsu's and once on a yonex.
i think it only happens when u have a LARGE dose, or ur a lil person and u get SO fukked up on the MDMA.
Here's a part of my lil story that i've typed out ages ago trying to describe the experience
smile.gif

I was just sitting down with him in the chill-out room… enjoying the atmosphere when all of a sudden I just stopped seeing and hearing what was really in front of me and started to hear and see something totally different. I can’t exactly recall what happened in this lil “moments” but I know that the situations in them were totally different to the one’s I was in physically. I would see and hear a person talk… then when I went to talk back to them I would snap back to what was reality, hear myself answer back, then realize what I’d just done… and be all confused! Now I don’t know if my eyes were open or closed when I was seeing these things but I did know that it was weird!!! I did that about 7 more times and it just left both me and René totally puzzled!!! *lol*
so there's that ... so yea... thaz wat i reckon!!! large doses of MDMA which gets u really off ur titties = hallucinations where u talk to things u "see" then snap back into reality realising that u juz been talkin' to urself!!!
I like it when this happens tho!!! It's lotsa fun!!! and i still get shit from Rene about "spinning a hundred miles an hour" (one of the things i said that night)!!!
can't wait to see wat other people say!!!

Yep! happened to me too. Spun a few people out in the past doing this including myself. Drifting in and out of a dream is prolly the besy way to describe it.
i also have had perfectly clear thoughts in my head that make sense, so i sit up and blurt them out only to find i have said something really stupid which makes no sense to anyone, not even myself any more.
Has only happened to me twice. once when i took 4pills in 1 night and another time with a genie and a pokemon. Both times i was at my limits.

I do stupid things all the time, usually on come down. Twice now I have 'woken up' from my trance to find myself standing in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror. It was at this point that I could listen to what my mind was saying, if you understand what I mean. My mind is racing at a million miles an hour off on tangents that seem _really_ important. The first time I found myself rehearsing official legal document jargon.. "contrary to subsection 5 paragraph 43 of the 1992 bill enacted by..... blah blah blah". The second time I found myself doing road & traffic planning in an attempt to improve efficiency and throuhput on major roads in my area. I'd decide on a change, and then see sort of a 3D model of those changes happening.. with the camera panning and zooming smoothly. I'm pretty sure there would've been classical music playing, too
wink.gif

Looks like it's back to the nuthouse for me...

These situations seem to happen most often when people on E are either relaxed or in an environment like - home, couch, etc... where the mind is allowed to wander. Has this ever happened to anyone at a rave?