Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

white elephants

footandmouth

Bluelighter
has anyobody taken these or know someone who has?
are they speedy or md?
large pill, white approx 9mm diam. big elephant expressed on one side, blue speckles...
got one but don't want to take just yet...

they test kinda strange.
E- purple AND orange swirls. very weak color change.
E2- orange (K), weak browny purple intermingled.
which means? abit of MDXX, abit of speed, and some K thrown in for good measure?

Why doesn't anyone even say wtf they reside anymore?
------------------
Niques Wisdom
- Don't ever try your best, it's the first step to failure.
-It is far better to be pissed off than pissed on.
-If someones life is in danger, do not help them, this will almost always bring you to the same fate.

I do my best to remind people to include a location... but I've been very busy lately so I haven't been around much
Elephants are a Melbourne only pill.
Another report I read about them said that E2 test indicated MDA. Are there two different batches? I may be in another state... but I'm interested in these particular pills
smile.gif
(I like elephants
smile.gif
)

tested both beige elephants and white elephants. same press, same dimensions, different color. white ones are slightly off-white, even coloring, softer sticky-ish texture. beige ones r speckled, and smells absolutely foul (not in the MDXX way).
the beige ones r the ones which test MDA on E2.
smile.gif

check jb's pictures thread for pictures of different elephants.

can confirm E and E2 test results as stated above for beige elephants (raised 3D print with blue and red speckles)
taste test was very interesting. this pill was a bit of a sleeper. twice now i have taken half an elephant followed 1hr later by a tip of whiz followed 1.5 hrs later by 1/2 a blue A (alpha?).
both times i got mild effects from the elephant until the whiz was taken. then i got very intense feelings and rushes from the elephant. also got visuals (colour shifts, vector lights etc).
would recommend.
------------------
G is good, but it makes you do BAD things.

ELEPHANTS ARE NOT REALLY MDMA BUT NOT SPECIAL K, KIND OF AN IN B/W FEELING, I RACKED ONE UP WITHIN 5 MIN IT HAD HIT ME, MORE OF A KICKED BACK LIGHT SMACKEY FEELING REALLY NICE TO HAVE WITH YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!