Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 22/3

Acid_Reign

Bluelighter
Smilies n' XL's -- all good
versaces - one good one bad. Anyone clarify this?
blue A's - all good
Is that it?
Oh and white Euros
smile.gif
hehe yeh the ones from over east. Dunno if it's a small stash or what but they're out there. yay!

Both white and grey versaces are very good, very clean. The white ones aren't very strong, but nice and clean. The grey ones are similar, but a little stronger. Very nice experience if you have two for a night... or if you get smashed easily like me... one
smile.gif

I don't think the grey ones are still available at all.
Also new HQs... tested orange
that's about it that I know of...

still hearin people talk about b29s, still no info. orange ?marks are still about too, v. good as well.
White euros... have to look into that one
smile.gif

Smileys seem to be better than XLs, less "smacky", but not much in it

hmm.. interesting. anyone else with a comparison btwn smilies and XL's?
oh and a whole lot more orange ?'s just popped up. How do they compare to smilies and XL's?
[This message has been edited by robo-t (edited 23 March 2001).]

I've seen white horses and yellow butterflies floating around aswell, does anyone have any info on these? There are no reports on pillreports.

MachT: why? strength or cleanliness or both?
Smilies are still around in patches here and there.
Also white versaces. I know they aren't the strongest pill... but I spoke to someone tonite that said they did NOTHING for them. I'm thinking it was due to a negative mindset.

A few of my mates had the pure white versaces last night and had a wicked time. They were rated a bit weaker than the smilies but still really nice pills.

Versaces are mild, but EXTREMELY clean. They remind me a lot of the white A1s about a year ago.
U only need to look at the pure white colour of them to understand that they r either extraorindarily weak (which they aren't) or about as pure as u can get.
If u have it in halves it wont work.
If u have any speed not long before it, u prob wont feel a lot.
If u r waiting for a head fuck, it wont come.
If u have pilled recently the magic will be lost on u.
As above, if ur mindset isnt right, u prob wont appreciate it. These r very much in the head; they dont have body rushes and "floaty feelings", but mental feelings of excitement and euphoria.
As the dose is insufficient to make them feel overwhelming etc.
(I just read the Sam-E information on some site. Very interesting that they implied serotonin and dopamine release mediate the other. Now MDMA i think releses serotonin and noradrenaline, not much dopamine at all. It seems to give weight to the whole dopamine (speed/meth) vs serotonin (MDXX) arguments in relation to counteracting effects).
Esp when u r having moderate clean MDMA pills like the ones being discussed.

Oops, was wrong about the dopamine release, but it still isnt that high, compared with amphetamines.
The point is they said increased dopamine release inhibits serotonin release; which is food for thought if u have speed, them have a drug designed to release serotonin.
Ferraris are utter shite. Not even a good speed pill.
Not sure about butterflies.
Is anyone else abhored by the idea that 50kg 15yr old girls were dropping WHOLE smilies at the most recent all-age drug fest.
Not surprisingly they admitted that they had little recollection of the entire night; couldnt tell me whether they drank water or not, and walked the streets of northbridge on their own.
My attitude was that if they had been in that condition on a hot dance floor for the whole night, they may not be here today.
I know off topic, but it disgusts me. These pills have gotta be some of the strongest for a while, and have no place, esp un-halved, in the mouths of young teenagers.
Plus the fact that i couldnt get it together to obtain any, yet they managed to; whats goin on here! :/

Entropope...
They are both strong in their different ways... Orange ? kinda made me feel all light and basically felt like I was hovering (both times) going "YUuMMmmmmmmmm"....
As for smilies, I will exagerate(sp
frown.gif
) the difference...
*Drooooool* (Literally)
Coming up on smilies was so 'wham", kablam", or whatever the hell you want to call it, that I was crouched in a ball with both my hands on my cheeks pushing my face in with a huge grin going at the same time...
That lasted an hour... and I also think, well with my experience anyway, that if you have such a heavy first bit of your roll, it leaves me with totally 'undistributed waves' throughout the rest of the roll... well that was my prob with smilies.
however... with orange ?, coz I only had 2 on me, but 4 of us wanted to pop as a last minute thought on friday, we all only had half... and I got fucked up in such a good way, very nice strength and length from half alone, considering I've had a pill every weekend for the last 5 weeks this weeks, it was as though I hadn't...
smile.gif

Anyhow... damn I'm babbling shit.
I'm on a break now. Brain not so good.

Yeah, I totally agree with you Biscuit. I don't think 15 yr olds should be taking ecstasy, let alone whole Smilies. I don't think their responisble enough to handle it.
And yeah, I was pissed off too, that I couldn't get any, yet they could !!

k so now there's three types of versaces in Perth!!
White ones: we all know but to make it super clear. Pure white. Scored with a flat ridge around the edge on the scored side. Versace's face and hair. A very clean but not heaps strong pill.
Grey ones: Very much grey with darker grey specks. More of these arrived just before the w/e, but I wouldn't have much of an idea on numbers. I'm guessing there's much less than 1000 here. They are a nice pill. Quite strong, and cleanliness... I'm not so sure on... (mixed with an XL) but I think they're pretty clean!
And light blue ones: http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?id=11055
white with blue specs. SUN GOD versace label. Not much effect, just blurry vision. YUK

for those wondering, the white horses, or white ferraris, as i've heard them called, are speed. weak speed. for those interested, the yellow butterflies are a mixture speed-mdma pill. well, they've mixed speed with everything else, so why not this. the tests on them showed both orange and purple speck results, before they all merged into a dark purple result. had a half, as well as a couple of points of whip, got the hot flushes, the dreamy, floaty feeling, but only a little. take a whole one if you do, and don't have any other speed with it, or you'll be up all day. as for the smilies, haven't road tested them yet, but i did manage to snap a couple up only two days ago. yay. might save them for elektric or fatboy slim.

A little off topic but a reply to the a reply to Mr Fluffy and probably others.
Fatboy Slim has cancelled Perth, as have Leftfield and the Chemical Brothers - who were to play together
frown.gif

So if ur savin good pills for these occasions....dont bother!

fuck! thanks litesource. i was soo looking forward to that. oh well, at least there's electrik.
smile.gif

Where are the Perth Pills?
Those were the days when you could bang a deal up with the click of your fingers...
Has anyone else noticed this? Its getting harder to score coz everyone's laying low. Seems like everyone's being monitered.
We had smilies lined up for friday night just gone for my b'day and I was sooooooo excited to being scoring the ducks nuts, but all fell through at last minute...

Biscuit : I should introduce you to some of my 14 yr old friends who take e's.
I have a 14yr old lady friend who would match me pill for pill. At 17 i have alot of younger friends who munch multiple pills every weekend
frown.gif

All ages events are terrible things. Also it seems the younger you are the more likely you are to get shit/dangerous pills. I've seen to many young kids fucked up on both good and bad pills. I saw one poor girl, about 15, drop a whole hq for her second time pilling........damn.
[This message has been edited by Acid_Reign (edited 26 March 2001).]

There is a picture of one of the three white versaces up on eSAFE. Do they all have exactly the same logo with just different colours or are they slightly different sizes/press?
Are there smilies left?
[This message has been edited by robo-t (edited 26 March 2001).]

Woah just saw that Versace pic.
Very different to the one I posted about. Where did they get the name 'Versace' for that one?
The ones I had had the proper 'silver button' Versace logo.
I suppose that was nearly a month ago though and I'm yet to try these ones as I thought that they were the same because they were pure white.
------------------
Is Don, Is Good