Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

lastest dr shulgin question

CooLWorld

Bluelighter
Is titled "Making MDA, MDEA & MDMA"
he makes it sound so easy, forget dodgy pills and testers, ive decided im gonna make my own mdma
smile.gif
all for me moohaha
i declare this idea officially patented , no one else is allowed to copy me. ok?

lol!
so many people come onto bluelight and say that...
But i'm yet to hear of anyone succesfully completing it.
Apparently its not that hard to make. 2nd year organic chem is all you need.
Apparently its absolutely impossible to get the ingredients
smile.gif

This is where the problems lies...

Actually I do know someone who would have access to making MDMA.
Only problem is that she wouldn't do it, so there's no point asking her.

Yeah it sounds, SO EASY, wrong, wrong, wrong!
Shulgin is a seasoned MASTER in his field,dont get me wrong you can do it obviously lots of people are, but there are a lot of traps to trying to manufacture S9 Drugs, fuck I reckon Ive aged ten years trying to work it all out, chemically ,legally,finacially, etc ,etc lotsa paranoia,stress, but hey if ya wanna give it a shot small scale, GO FOR IT! check out http://hive.lycaeum.org http://rhodium.lycaeum.org
The pick of the cookbooks "Total SynthesisII"
Oh and definately do some sort of chem course or degree.
When the going gets weird...the weird turn pro! H.S.Thompson.
[This message has been edited by TasEDevil (edited 23 March 2001).]

If I got to use the chem labs at uni for a couple of days I'm pretty sure I could scratch up a few grams of the good stuff quite easily. If you're in the final year of your science degree majoring in chemistry, the synthesis of MDMA is easier than some of the projects they have to do. (I'm not majoring in chem thank god.... hang on..... DOH!!)
But doing it in your back yard with a hotch potch chemistry set and using some of the dodgier (sp?) methods is rediculous.
Now I'm back off to read my chem books and play with my chemistry set.
wink.gif

Where did I leave that 44 gallon drum of safrole oil?

Sure it'd be hard to make MDMA in any reasonable quantity at home, that's why I reckon the majority of it is made in professional labs, where the right people have been bought off or silenced. There's a stack of money to be made by running amphetamine laboratories, so it's possible that the right people might just "turn a blind eye" when a team of people come in after hours, use the laboratory overnight, pack up and go home in the morning. I don't know much about drug making but I assume it's possible.
It's either that or those nasty columbian drug cartels poach chemists from industry who don't mind putting their skills towards a questionable cause, ie. setting up an amphetamine lab, developing the next super-duper crop of weed, etc etc. (If I was a chemical engineer and someone approached me with an offer of doubling my pay etc etc, I'd say yes!!)
BTW: I think discussing synthesis on here is a bit risque, can you imagine the nightly news if they stumbled on us.. "internet bulletin board used as meeting place for would-be backyard drug chemists" ouch.

There are already discussion boards set up for such topics. Try, for example The Hive.

Probably the best paper on how easy it is to fxxx up making MDMA is the paper by Zwitterion, titled "Mishaps and tragedies... http://rhodium.lycaeum.org/chemistry/eleusis/zwit.mdma3.html
And this happened to someone that had previously had many a success.
Set up and experience in many lab techniques are vitally important. If you have never used a sep. funnel or done tricky crystallisations and distillations you wouldn't have a hope!
That is unless a gooy charred mass of tar is what you're after.
Sorry to sound pessimistic, but you've heard all the reasons.
phase_dancer