Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Recipes for baked hashish products

cAmmAc

Bluelighter
Are recipes allowed to be posted on the boards at all???
I've been dieing to whip up a few cookies or cake (and invite those lovely young morman lads in for a cuppa -j/k!) and enjoy the sensation of being rrrrripped in places where it would be innapropriate to actually smoke the chronic (hehehe, too many gangsta movies
wink.gif
).
If the actual recipes aren't allowed, are links??
If you know a link, quickly chuck it on B4 the mods get to it!
wink.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last
[This message has been edited by cAmmAc (edited 20 March 2001).]

I personally don't have a problem with recipes for baking cookies etc., just be careful about what you post. I imagine the only differences between normal cookie recipes and hash cookie recipes will be the production of pounds of hash-oil butter, with which to cook the cookies/cakes etc.
Just don't post anything here about how to get hash, or solicitations of that sort. Nor, about arranging parties to 'share' these cookies etc... if you stick to recipes and just recipes, then you should be fine.
If the other mods disagree with this, they'll post it here I'm sure.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Yeah, I was VERY close to using that nasty 'share' word!!!
wink.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

This is a tricky one. I guess I won't get in trouble for the recipe for hash-butter.
Simple;
Get what you have, boil it in a large covered saucepan with an 8th block of butter in there. You need lotsa water.
Simmer for a few hours, and then try and sift out the larger chunks. If you loose too much butter doing this, leave it. Throw in the rest of the butter, and boil the water again for about 5 mins.
Simmer for another few hours, and then cool. Put the container in the fridge for an hour, and then cut the butter out.
To remove debris, you can melt the butter in a saucepan and pick it out.
Use the butter liberally on toast, sarnies for work, or on crumpets.

I found a link at www.hightimes.com about extracting THC (which is the first step)...
They've got a search feature (which is REALLY handy - there should be one on Bluelight
wink.gif
) and just type in cooking and the necessary info on how to make the butter should be there somewhere. I'm sure if you used the hash-butter in the recipe, the baked goods would turn out just SUPER!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by cAmmAc (edited 21 March 2001).]