Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orange Question Marks / Blue Alpha's

Unk-e Benny

Bluelighter
Hey Guys,
(MELBOURNE) These are both pretty new pills out there from what I've seen... Umm has anyone tried either (or better still tried both).. Any comments? Clean etc?? Is anyone able to say which is a cleaner/lovey'er pill??
Many thanks!
[This message has been edited by Unk-e Benny (edited 19 March 2001).]

I've tried both and can highly recommend them. They seem like pretty good MDMA pills to me, although they don't last as long as some other pills I've had (eg. blue melodies).
EZ-Test: dark purple in 3 secs then to black in about 5.
E2: straight to very dark black.
Physical description: both are identical presses, slightly bevelled edge, VERY hard, no score on reverse. Slightly shiny texture. Didn't measure height/diamater.
Personally I think they are identical contents just different colouring/logo. Both really loved up, not intensely rushy or anything but still quite strong. Effects came on approx 20 min after eating, which is pretty quick for me. Easy comedown, not too scattered or anything. Did do heaps of dancing tho, so perhaps a little bit of speed in them?? Didn't come up on the test so if there is, probly only a small amount.
Good luck dude

I've Had the orange Question Marks, & I have to say they R the best Pill I've had. All my M8s who've had them agree as well, hence the high Ratings on pillreports.com These are ones to keep and store if U score a bunch
wink.gif

Yeah have to agree with Luko, nice pills, real loved up, not sure about if any speed is present (tested and no colour indication)..dancing? Hmmm..maybe if it wasn't a home-roll...he he ;-)
Good to hear you're still kicking on Luko! Hope to see u again @ WTWTA2!
Definite good pill!
EnJOY
------------------
They pricked you full of thorazine...
They gave you electric convulsive therapy.
You don't know where you are...
Where you're going...
The drums don't stop!

The As and the ? are from the same maker. If you place them side by side. All look the same except for colour and print.
They were tested the same and the experience that I had with them were the same as well. Really smooth and THE type of pill that I would buy in bulk and keep them.
smile.gif

------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

I didnt like the blue "a"'s for one HUGE reason. I made a big fool of myself.
MDMA cliche to the max "i luv u guys, ur the best" and a pill has to be PRETTY damn good to get me to open up like that, so yeah, i luved em.
And if u stick the two diff pills in a baggy together, they look AWESOME. the two colours just GO together. This wicked orange and this wicked blue.
I really liked em, i would get plenty more.
And from all acounts they are a lot better than the melodies.
Damn melbourne is in fine form at the moment
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

i can back up horses comments of his loved up e-tardness
wink.gif
luv you guys
smile.gif
hehe
[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 21 March 2001).]

I thought the A's were pretty nice, but my g/f thought they were one of the best. She is normally very fussy when it comes to pills but these done the job for her. I wasn't feeling the best when I had one so it wasn't as good as it could have been, but it was still nice. I have a few stashed for some other time...
smile.gif

Yeah i made a pretty big fool of myself too. Did all the usual "i wuvv u guys.. ur da BEST!" to people I knew (and some I didn't) but the clincher: at two tribes, I spotted the chick who works the door at HK, & thought it'd be a good idea to spend 10 minutes congratulating her on what a good job she does running the door at kandy.. ppffft.. what was i thinking?!