Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats Your Perfect Combo?

bitch1

Bluelighter
1st up what do you think would be the ultimate pressed combo? Personally id love an 80mg mdma/40mg mda/40mg meth :p mix i think this would be an awsome pill.(i am only 60 kg and have low tolerance :p)And also what other drugs do you guys think goes well with ez?I find coke goes down well durin the comedown
wink.gif

xtc + shaboo is just a (where am i and whats going on) mission.What do you guys think?
Bitch aka Just_say_no

Over the course of a night, I try & stick to dropping only really good MDMA bickys in halves, about 3 hrs apart, with maybe a few touch ups early on in the night (tiny dip of the finger in the speed bag). you can still sleep when you get home but get the slight energy boost of the wizz, this combo works really well for me.
(and by touch ups i mean i'd only consume maybe a third of a point over the whole night, not much.)
[This message has been edited by Luko (edited 19 March 2001).]

For me its got to be a high dose of clean MDMA pills (4-5) a good blotter and a gram of base. This way you get the best of all three, you have loads of energy for dancing but also have the empathy, ephoria and understanding. Beautiful.

My fave way of combining meth and MDMA is to have the meth a few of hours beforehand then, as it starts to wear off, take the pill.
The pill then brings the meth back on a little but not too much as to kill the pill. I don't know if this works for anyone else but having done this, I've never been completely put on my arse by a pill nor have I had a pill's effects reduced by speed.
Having said that, does this work for anyone else?
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

Yeah that combo works like a charm for me..
If i'm having speed I usually have it as early as possible in the night, to avoid being still wide awake at midday..
I usually wait about three or four hours once the major peak of the speed has worn off then down the hatch with a nice mdma pill.. i find the speed doesn't take anything away from the peak of the e.. once the e wears off I'm left in this speedy yet mellow state (as opposed to speedy and edgy if I'd only taken speed)..
One combonation I'll definately be trying this year will be the hippy-flip.. (mushies + e).. Anyone had any experience with this?

As soon as i get some more mushies i'll be trying it.
And combining the power of nitrous into the equation.
egads!
smile.gif

a pill and some g
speed and g
acid and g
weed and g
are we noticing a pattern here?????
also acid, weed and bulbs - fwoarrrrrrrr, okies let's all go back to the beginning, centre and source of all creation shall we - anyone for falling upwards down the rabbit hole???
actually i really love speed and g - the g just takes the edge off of the speed and makes you feel more touchy-feely while the speed still allows you some co-ordination on the g ........ but i really can't go past a good pill and some g either ....... mmmmmmmm complete blue kitten puddle recipe!!!!!

Does anybody remember about 5 years (lol i know) ago pills called the KING SPLITS? oh what id do to know what was in them (had to be a combo) If i find (IVE BEEN SEARCHING EVER SINCE) a pill that hits me the same as those...Loved up to the max full bullshit talking..Yet kinda speedy..Absoulte clear head... the world was my castle and then some...
......My search is over.
BITCH AKA JUST_SAY_NO

Speed/MDMA/Ketamine. First time I had it I thought my head was blowing off
smile.gif

Not having much poly-drug use experience I'd have to agree with Luko about the speed touchups while on MDMA, works well for me... One of these days I might get around to trying something different, I'm in no real hurry to see how much damage I can do tho, I'm doing enough already I think
wink.gif

BK: Can you email me that complete blue kitten puddle recipe? I might try to cook that up down here one day... *evil grin*
------------------
All your drug are belong to us

How could you go past a cap with 120Mg of MDMA, 1/2 a tab of acid, then topped with speed???
I've tried this without the acid, and it was an abslolute DESTROYER!!!!
The acid would just make it that lil' bit more fun!!!
wink.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

Someone should press me a pill containing about 125mg MDMA, 25mg meth, a hefty balloon of old cognac, a couple of decent cigars, a nice three course meal and some 5-HTP. And make it a pretty blue colour and stamp it with the letters "chill".
BigTrancer
wink.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.