Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GLASS IN PILLS?????

Chemical Rush

Bluelighter
I was browsing pillreports, and came across this, regarding the blue dancingman/melodies, posted by googiemonster.
These are dangerous. Dont get me wrong they contain mdma and are good pills in them selves, but the reason they are dangerous is because they have crushed up glass in them.
\I had a mate who had one about two months ago and was in hospital for over a month because it cut up his stomach, and it was confirmed by several doctors (through independent lab tests on the pills and by checking his stomach) that it did contain glass.
Also this week i heard the same news (that they have glass) from several reliable sources so they must still be going around.
Again, they are good pills, but the risk is just not worth it.
P.S. does anyone know why someone would put glass in a pill, does it give the body some sort of effect, or is that chemist holding a grudge against people taking pills... its just odd to me why someone would do that.
The responses to this report were as follows..........
googiemonster - Sorry i forgot to note. they have a dancing man on one side and a musical note on the other. whereas the true good blue melodies just have a musical note on one side
raverbunney - They have glass in pills these days so when you have had it, the glass in the pill cut's your stomach and goes in blood stream Straight away as it kicks in alot faster.So if you are having really bad stomach cramps and haven’t had speed,it is
a Possibility that there was glass in it.You cannot see the glass or detect it in an E-Z test.
googiemonster - Its not something that was published because the media in adelaide would have had a frenzy about it, the cops would have tightened down etc etc. that was the reason why he left it queit. i cant even fird any info on bluelight, erowid, ar anywhere regarding info on glass, but everything seems to fall in place as raver bunny said - it helps it get into the blood quicker. Raver Bunny - where did you get that info from? I have no reason to make something like this up, so i assure you its all true
smile.gif

Now I've always thought that all this glass in pills rubbish was something the media and police would say as a part of their propaganda in the war against drugs and us evil junkie ravers. I'm still unconvinced, since the source for this is pillreports.com, not the most reliable place
smile.gif
What are your thoughts people?

I think it sounds like crap to me... Your stomach is designed to absorb stuf.. theres no need to cut it up to absorb anything quicker.. It does that fine by itself.

I'll bet it's not true. The article that started this shit was based on an older article where the author believed glass was in pills because a dealer told him he crushed up light bulbs and put them in pills.
It is false, and if i remember correctely the debates on bluelight after this article, having crushed glass cutting your stomach will NOT make the pill be absorbed quicker. Hence there is no reason to put it in pills, the same goes for rat poison, razor blades and domestic pets.

I dont know the specifics of the case but it sounds to me like a scare story.
Think of it this way, the pills might be slightly stronger BUT the cost per pill would go up. It just wouldnt make good business sense to go to the bother of putting glass in when they could just boost the pills strengh with cheap speed.

The funny thing is that if there were glass in pills it probably would be a result of the media having people believe that it speeds up the absorption of the drug.
Bongbudda, in regard to what you were saying, theoretically crushed glass is said to speed up absorption rather than increase strength.
If I were making pills, I wouldn't combine speed and MDMA beacause, from my experience, speed 'dulls' the MDMA effects. But, then again alot of people complain of those same effects - 'too sm**ky'
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

ROTFLMAO. such an old story. trotted out half yearly to scare the newbies. utter bullshit i reckon. hi ggogiemonster and raver bunny, welcome. can everyone else on bluelight welcome the two nice officers as well?
smile.gif
smile.gif

umm i can't see what grounds anyone has to so passionately discount his story at this point. It's good to be skeptical of all things you read (especially on the net)... but it's also important to try to delve up all the info and discuss the details further with the original poster before jumping to conclusions.
Hopefully Chemical Rush hasn't got the shits and left because i'm sure many of us would like to get to the bottom of such an important issue. When this was raised previously it was by a well respected bluelighter and i think we're awaiting test results? I agree the story has been exploited by the media as a scare tactic but that's not to say it has absolutely no merit... and as someone mentioned it's quite possible the local pressers got the idea from these hyped-up media stories.
Mr Fluffy - "welcome the nice officers" WTF?? i think you'll find this post was taken from somewhere else and when he reposted it in this forum he cut and pasted his responses to the questions of Googiemonsta and raverbunny.
[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 19 March 2001).]

Yes mr fluffy, I think you might be on to something there... I was suspecting the same thing
smile.gif
smile.gif

Just can't seem to shake this paranoia!!!

well you guys who have simply dismissed this as a scare story, check out the thread from a short while ago regarding a similar situation, a link further up this thread is provided by ghost. If you read through that one, it may put a little doubt in your mind. For me, it isn't a problem, I have decent connections and have never even seen any low quality pills. I just find it appalling if this actually has some truth to it, and would be interested to find out if this is the case. Have those test results been published???? (regarding the thread from before)

Don Corleone : I'm mistified as to to effect you get from speed and MDMA most pills in the UK have both and to me if I have pure MDMA then I find it hard to do lots of dancing.

whether u have decent connections or not... never trust them. test, test, and test, take a good look, then take a closer look, chop it up, peer under bright white light, and test again. no matter how trustworthy u think they r, always trust your own eyes.

bongbudda, I am, by no means, saying that the combo of MDMA and speed doesn't exist in pills and, yeah, a lot of people like to dance on pills and can't on pure MDMA.
For me, MDMA is a very relaxing drug. It gives me a feeling of total relaxation and contentment that I can't get from anything else. If I have speed at the same time I still feel good but I don't feel as 'loved up' or relaxed.
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

Thats understanderble, for some people speed can put them too much on edge, I guess its a personal choice thing.

I think some o you people don't wanna hear the bad news, and won't hear it.
Thats all I'm gonna say.

I think that someone's out to get a dealer, that's all. If it were true, then why would they just put it in 1 pill? If it's in a whole batch, then why isn't a hundred or so reports coming in from area hospitals? Someone's out to get a dealer or it's a conspiracy started from anti-E people.
------------------
...and the E becomes my bride.

oceanboy: that was also in 1996 when the ecstasy market was not as lucrative, thus the market for adulterated/poor quality product was probably not as viable. the only reason why i say this is based on my own personal experience seeing a Yellow McDonalds in Melbourne that i feel by looking at it and touching it contained glass. It caught the light and the suspected glass bits were unable to be cut as they would if it was a small crystal. In my opinion things have changed since 1996...
------------------
When asking for cream charges, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.