Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

1,4 BDO Toxicity Warnings....

Sivâ:

Bluelighter
http://leda.lycaeum.org/Documents/1,4-Butanediol_Toxicity.15209.shtml
....This site has some very interesting reading about 1,4 and its known toxicity, makes me definatly think twice about my next serve
frown.gif

------------------
Bom Shankar!

now, let's just put this in some perspective..
this guy had a 20 Litre drum... and took 1,4B every day for a year...
surely common sense would prevail and say, yes, you will get some unwanted side effects..
what a sicko.

True...he did take it EVERY day but, it sort of hits home when you think that some of his side effects are occuring to people after only spending a couple of weekends here and there on the stuff. Not saying its at all wrong to take it, just some food for thought...
------------------
Bom Shankar!

Blue Kitten posted this link about 1 month ago...it makes for very interesting reading...especially if you take a fair bit of the stuff. yuck.
------------------
brisvegas gotta love it
Do you believe it when you see it, or do you see it when you believe it?

goahead.. i think i read on another BL thread that GBL is converted to GHB in your stomach (i think 'biscuit' was posting).... supposedly not as toxic as 1,4BD where it converts to GHB in your liver.
But if you can get GBL it's pretty damn easy to synthesise GHB anyway.... that's what i do.. heh heh.

use real ghb. read here about how non-toxic it is. heres a few cut'n'pastes.
In 1964, Laborit listed "very low toxicity" as one of the "principle elements" of the compound's pharmacology. In a 1969 report on GHB's anesthetic uses, Vickers referred to GHB as "a truly nontoxic hypnotic" and repeatedly emphasized its "lack of toxicity." Vickers cited evidence that GHB demonstrates "no toxic effects on the liver and kidney." In 1972, Laborit described the body's metabolism of GHB and stressed "the absence of any need of detoxification by the organism." As recently as 1989, this scientific consensus on GHB's benign nature remained unchanged.
and
GHB is completely metabolized into carbon dioxide and water, leaving absolutely no residue of toxic metabolites [Vickers, 1969; Laborit, 1972]. Metabolism is so efficient that GHB can no longer be detected in urine four to five hours after it is taken by injection.
and
Unlike a large proportion of other drugs including alcohol and even Tylenol, GHB has no toxic effects on the liver, kidney or other organs [Vickers, 1969; Chin and Kreutzer, 1992].
ok thats enough
smile.gif

------------------
When asking for cream charges, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.