Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stomach problems from weeknd drug consumption

FRUiTL00P

Bluelighter
On Friday night I went out and ate 1 Orange question mark and 1.5 White Diamond.
After having a great night out, I went to bed at about 7pm Saturday evening and woke up 9am Sunday morning with excrutiating stomach pains, and a mouth welling up with water. I felt like I was going to chuck.
I continued to feel shit all of Sunday and wasn't too concerned as I thought it was some stomach bug that would be better by today.
This morning I woke up and its just as bad!
I had huge stomach pains which were actually probably even higher up in my chest area, going off every minute, they were so bad I was almost screaming.
When they finally stopped, I got out of bed.
I still feel really shit. Its like my tummy feels hollow like when you're starving hungry.
Except I did eat food yesterday, and its not the same feeling. I feel like chucking and I have heaps of pains in my tummy.
This is like nothing Ive ever felt before!
frown.gif

If it continues tomorrow Im going to the doctor, but I dont know whether to tell him Ive been eating drugs most weeknds for the past 2 years. I know there is patient-doctor confidentiality, but if the problem turns out to be serious, I know my parents will have to find out and they will hit the roof!
They think I dont take drugs anymore (they had a HUGE problem with this in the past)
What should I do?!!!
Im hoping that Im exaggerating the problem and its got nothing to do with drugs, or will blow over soon. But my stomach/chest has never felt this fucked up.
Has anyone else experienced this type of problem??
Any thoughts would be great... thanks

I've experienced sharp stabbing pains in my stomach/lower chest, and this was after speed use. I think it was a result of severe dehydration and lack of sleeping or eating. It was temporary.

Yeah well Ive eaten plenty and slept plenty.
I thought stomach/chest pains would have more 2 do with speed than MD hey?

I would have also thought that it would be an infection due to you getting run down and tired on friday night. Even though you've had plenty of sleep and things to eat since - they dont disappear straight away.
Also seems like everyone I know got sick this weekend and last weekend, though not quite as bad as you. I would probably go to the doctor asap if the pains are as bad as you have said its more likely to be some kind of infection / virus than a major problem and they might be able to give you something for it.
Hope your feeling better soon anyway
smile.gif

Hey man.
I've noticed that when Im using speed pills, I become bloated in the stomach, and have a sick feeling for about a day or so. It feels really awful, but speed has that affect of me.

Depends a bit what was in the pills. Question marks were MDxx but don't know about the diamonds. I think speed is a lot worse for your body and mind than MDxx but that's just my opinion - personally speed doesn't agree with me (if i have too much i get a waaay high heart rate & blood pressure).
If you're worried about discussing it with your doctor, don't be. The doc won't discuss this with your folks and it could save you getting the wrong treatment or misdiagnosed with some bullshit illess that you don't really have. I'd prefer to get the right treatment, even if it meant my folks finding out. You've only got one body & brain, take care of em!

I agree that going to your doctor is the right thing to do, and they're not allowed to tell anyone what gets said during a visit, but...
sometimes saying something like "I've taken e & speed" can cloud their vision and they attribute your stomach pain to that regardless of whether the symptoms suggest something else.
Eg. I went to the Dr for continual stomach upsets a while ago and the moment I said I was on a diet he immediately attributed my trouble to that, despite the fact that the stomach pains were there long before. Turns out I had an ulcer AND giarrdhia [sp].
Its good to tell the truth but if the doc won't listen make sure you get a 2nd opinion.
just my 2c
smile.gif

There are some nasty stomach bugs going around at the moment - with really bad stomach cramps, and feeling like your stomach is sitting somewhere near your throat.
Everyone at work has been getting it.
Give your symptoms to your doctor and see what he says..

I agree with rockee, there is a really nasty bug going around right now. I caught it after a night of getting pissed and stoned in the cold and my gf caught it after a night out. I reckon it is just one of those nasty bugs that preys on you when you are run down and then knocks you for six. Although, I am not a doctor!!
smile.gif

Nick

Remedies;
*Stretching*Deep Breathing* Yoga*
Smiling and telling your stomach you love it very much.
Nature Cure(s)

I fully agree with Milkybar there, when you go to the doctor tell him/her your symptoms and how long you've been ill and that you got it after a night out. Let them have a good think about the symptoms etc before mentioning that you took anything (if you even have to mention it), chances are that its just some sort of 'bug'.
Good luck though.
smile.gif

------------------
Have fun - Play safe

Thanks guys
smile.gif

Im still feeling sick, maybe a tinsy bit better. I think it just is a virus, I havent been to the doctor yet because there is nothing they can really give you for a virus.
I have been getting sick constantly lately so I think its time to listen to my body and take a break from drugs.
But I will still be @ Astral Projection this weekend!! I cant wait
smile.gif

If anyone wants, ICQ me because I am sooo bored and have nothing 2 do except watch the Matrix. Bye
smile.gif

Im in Melbourne. They were both MDxx pills. no DMX in the Melb batch of White Diamonds
smile.gif

Melting I currently have a REALLY BAD stomach bug or something at the moment which I've had for nearly 3 months. Some doctors seem to think its my liver and others say I probably have a parasite in me. I remember waking with excruciating stomach pains 2 weeks ago and was actually rushed to hospital to find that it had actually gone by the time I got there
smile.gif
I would go to the doc if I were you, and please don't worry about what he will think about you munching a pill, he has a strict code of confidence to uphold.
Good luck
smile.gif

------------------
*** What is your freind that you should seek him with hours to kill?
Seek him always with hours to live.
For it is his to fill your need, but not your emptiness.***