Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue F....

MiR0X

Bluelighter
it is a blue F... not a blue duck, i was guareented it was gonna be a mad pill but im kinda lookin it up so plz reply if u know of thiss pill

your post gets locked but you come back and post the same shit TWICE in the wrong forum? wtf?

what do u mean locked....isnt this meant to be a forum bout questions and answers??

If you want information regarding a specific pill, you need to go to the Drug Discussion forum appropriate for your geographical location.
This forum is mainly for questions by new users regarding the usage of Ecstasy.
So I'm moving this thread.. once again.. to make it easier for you, just click the link and it'll take you to the Australian Drug Discussion forum:
http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle+East+Drug+Discussion&number=10&DaysPrune=5&LastLogin=
*Pixie*

It's sad to see you got a hard time elsewhere... but it happens, please don't think much of it.
Can you give us a full description of the pill (including whether it's scored; whether its flat or domed on one or both sides; and that sort of thing) and your location.
Best way is to post as the topic of the thread something like "Info please - Blue Fucks - Melbourne"
I hope this helps.

so has any one got any info about this pill for Mirox?
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Finn (edited 19 March 2001).]

ive only heard that its a speedbomb or kbomb but havent seen it myself.

Ok fuck the testers go with my superstition.....
"If they're blue, take two
smile.gif
"
Synth