Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

XL's vs Smiley's - the verdict, (PERTH)

Chemical Rush

Bluelighter
I know they both test black and are pretty good. I know that smiley's kick arse. Don't know bout the XL's though. Has anyone taken both the XL's and the Smiley's, and can post their opinions on each? Thanks.

I've been told a few times now that the XLs are pretty stoney, and the smileys just plain kik arse!
If you have a choice, smileys are definitely better, but both are good pills. XLs better suited to sitting on yer bum.
I'm sure there will be plenty of comparitive reports after this w/e... those were two of the main pills about.

Haven't tried XL's so prob shouldn't talk then...
but I have had smilies, last weekend at technique opening thingy... I'd place them amongst the top of my best pills list
smile.gif

... strange 'comedown'... very intense peak lasting 3.5 hours, and plateau falling off after another 1.5 hours... the thing is, my mind was unusually active and 'flooded' for another good 5 hours, but my body was just damn tired
frown.gif

But considering how screwed I got of them, I was expecting a much much harsher comedown, yet... I'm sitting here, happy as hell writing about how good they were...
I can give another comparison though...
they were stronger than "orange ?"

Found Xl's to be nice.
Nothing Special.
Strange comedown tho, me and mates all agreed things didnt seem quite 'right' if you know what I mean.
Feelings of being very spaced out.