• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Have you ever COMPLETELY lost it in front of someone you wish you hadn't?

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
There are times, usually when i'm coming down, that I get completely spastic and cant deal with anyone besides my closest friends, and think how impossible it would be if I had to deal with anyone of authority ie: Cops, Boss, Parents etc....
My question is, has anyone ever TRULY lost it in front of someone like that, and what did they do?

lol man,
The friends i pop with are all cool (LUV U GUYS
smile.gif
) we have an understanding between us. We call it P.T! Personal time...
If the hand goes up as in HALT we know to leave the person alone...Let them zone out...usually happens on smacky pills or when comming down as for cops parents ect..i have a rule...Dont encounter anyone like that while popping.Avoid the situation at all costs.It would be pretty scary encountering a cop while on a smacky e..lol. As 4 trips I wouldnt even go out doors on a trip..havent tripped 4 years.

how's this...
someone: hello. how are you?
me (tripping, and completely unable to string sentences together let alone make small talk): can't talk right now. sorry.
someone: ok. (pause) sooooo, why can't you talk?
AAAARGH! I remember I was almost getting really really anxious just because I felt like I would completely lose it if I had to actually think about talking, but fortunately they were really cool and just left me alone for a bit
smile.gif

I don't really get irritated on comedowns or whatever, probably because I never have trouble trying to get to sleep, so if I've had enough I'll go off somewhere and crash. And really try to avoid confrontations with cops, etc. Impossible at times, I know...

you're like little lesbians you two!!
wink.gif

I want big-ass horror stories, like psyentists one with his mate and the cops. THAT would be intense
smile.gif
smile.gif

it didnt end up happening but one night i was tripping so hard that if we had have been pulled over by cops (i wasnt driving) i wouldnt have bothered trying to hide it and would have honestly considered asking them to lock me up.
[This message has been edited by SirLSD (edited 17 March 2001).]

you're like little lesbians you two!!
LMFAO
you arent are ya mac? Nick?
------------------
Niques Wisdom
- Don't ever try your best, it's the first step to failure.
-It is far better to be pissed off than pissed on.
-If someones life is in danger, do not help them, this will almost always bring you to the same fate.

Maybe this isn't that bad, but at the time I thought I was never going to get the fuck out of there.
Last year after a big party I had to work all day the next day. I had consumed half a point of rock speed (which was good), and I was feeling ok to work, keep in mind though that I had no more speed or anything left though.
Got to work at about 7am and I was feeling fine, however by about 11am I had the biggest headache and I couldn't think properly. Oh yeah and another thing to keep in mind I didn't have any money either.
By the time I went to lunch I was crying and I wanted to go home, but seeing as though I was playing boss I couldn't exactly just get up and go kind of thing. I just pretended to everyone that I had a really bad headache, but after that experience I've learn't how to not deal with bad comedowns at work, like for example not going out if you have to work the next day, unless you can manage to do some really small lines of speed at work.
I barely go out the night before having to work anymore though, it's too much of a head fuck the next day.

well when i lived in surfers last year I was about 2mins from work and lived practically across the road from the clubs. One night i decided at the last minute oh fuck it i'm going to pop tonight even though i have to start work at 5:30 am
well i finished clubbing at 5:15 ran home jumped in the shower for two seconds ended up putting my same smelly clothes back on only thing i changed was my shoes, then proceeded to run to work upon entrance grabbing a big bottle of smart and sculling it
didn't realised how fucked i was until i stood still and had to sign in, and count the til
only problem was i was so scattered i couldn't even write or read because my eyes were shaking like rattles
the manager just grinned (luckily for me) and did everything for me, while this was happening my presence in the workplace was not only spining me out but other people who had been out clubbing and had decided to go get a redbull and would see me and look at me puzzled and say "didn't I just see u clubbing before" I would just nod and shrug
then it came about 6am ish and i was "supposed" to do the cigarette count
only problem once again was i couldn't read or write
manager steps in once again (even though it was time for him to go home by this time) and ended up doing it while i stood there trying to restrain myself from dancing to the hardhouse playing on the stereo
He left about 6:30 and hes like are u going to be alright and i was like 'yeah yeah'
well 7 oclock hit and heaps of families started coming in and all i wanted them to do was to get out of the shop so i could dance hehe for my whole shift i did absolutely nothing but dance,and being the person who is normally was totally nice to customers i ended up serving them in pretty much silence which did lend a few evil looks my way from them. when my shift finally came to an end at 11:30 I was finally starting to come down to earth, then came the walk home
its like i took two steps out of the store and the evil comedown decided to wack me on the head my 2min walk home seemed to last about 15mins and i ended up brewing on whether or not I would have a job next time I went back hehe
luckily for me nothing was ever mentioned about it again my bosses, although i was never given an early morning shift ever again :p
but yeah work is definitely not the place to be when u are pilling
------------------
'just wait until this song is finished then i'll go :)'

I am not a lesbian!
smile.gif
. Dont know about mac though.
Both of these work stories has reminded me about a time when I lost it at work too. And yep it was pretty intense horsey. It all started the first time we decided to have acid. It was an impromptu dropping and we really didnt think our acid was going to work at all as it was like two little ice blocks (we had stored them in the freezer for about 3 months).
We took 1 cube (tab) each at about 12am and then waited for an hour. Nothing.. or so we thought so we took another half each and licked the plates, knives, table and anything else where the acid may have been
smile.gif
smile.gif
. Of course the first tab decided to kick in about 10 minutes later when i noticed the cupboards breathing. It was now about 1:30 and I had to open up at work at a service station at 6:30 am
smile.gif
The acid was fun until about 5am when I realised i was still 'tripping balls' and it wasnt going to wear off before i started work. Took about a half hour shower to try and wash it off me
smile.gif
and all that did was make it more intense. Driving to work was like a cartoon and when i finally got to work I knew the next 6 hours would be hell.
At work it doesn't get mega busy till about 9 so I had a few hours to try and ground myself (headfuck myself) until they came. If you've had acid before you'll know what i mean about every person who came in being way too intense for me. Facial expressions were over the top, if someone seemed pissed off it was multiplied a million times and i thought they really hated me. Faces melted, I couldnt hardly think straight and got way too scattered as I didnt have time to catch up with my brain.
A few times when it wasnt busy I ran outside into the fresh air and just ran around for a bit (must have looked funny to the mechanic next door
smile.gif
). After 6 hours of doing stupid things like giving someone the keys to my car instead of the toilet
smile.gif
smile.gif
and forgetting who i was serving and giving the change back to random people in hope that it was the right person
smile.gif
smile.gif
I finally got to go home and face my parents for lunch. Yay!

I had dropped and whipped thursday night, hadn't slept at all and hadn't really eaten much as a result, and i stupidly decided to do the same again friday night. I was up all saturday in a sleepless comedown, then just as i was about ready to drop, i had to start work as a waiter at a restaurant, at 7pm, for a 7 hour shift. I was having narcileptic fits as i drove to work, zoning in and out, i managed to lock up the tires on the freeway and almost take out a limosine. When i finally got to work, i looked like shit, my head was pounding, i felt like i was dreaming and completely not with it. I managed to work for 3 hours, almost passing out the whole time, i kept taking ciggy breaks to sit down out the back and focus on holding it together. After that 3 hours i got sent home from work, because of the state i was in, understanding workmates telling the manager i was really sick with a virus. I'm not proud of this by the way, and I'm not going on a 2 day binge again again, especially if work is waiting at the end of it.

The funniest story of wigging out that i have ever heard. - One of my mates and one of his friends both decided to go on a huge chem binge at rotto for leavers. They got into the trips, whip, biccys, alcohol, and whatever else they could get their hands on. On the 3rd night of this non stop binge, they were both beginning to lose it. They were both on a boat at the end of a jetty, looking towards the shore, when they began freaking out and hallucinating. My mate thought he saw people killing other people (stabbings and shootings) on the shore, when it was just the drugs tricking him with shadows, light and so on. He mentioned what he was seeing to his mate, to see if it was just the drugs. He also thought he was witnessing a scene of killing. They both began to work each other into a drug induced frenzy, believing the hallucinations real cause they both saw it. Then they both saw a figure walking up the jetty from the shore, and they both thought it was one of the killers on the shore, coming to get them for seeing what had happened. They both flipped it, my mates friend deciding to flee underdeck and hide under a bed shivering, while my mate just hurled himself over the side of the boat, fully clothed, mobile, wallet and all. He swam under the boat, and swam miles down the beach before finding some rocks where he curled up in a ball and shivered till he passed out. He woke the next day back on the boat, all the other blokes on the boat who had just been drinking had gone and saved him, and laughed themselves stupid about it too. When he came to, he looked around wild eyed, asking "was it real??? did that shit happen????" to his friend, who replied "i think it was the drugs." My mate then wigged out again and hurled himself over board once again, swam to shore and ran!

eeem, i donnO!!! this story sounds a bit lesbian-ish to me nickstaH!!
very funny non-the-less.
and as for my stoRy...
A friend of mine thought it was the end of the wOrld on acid, started running round and screaming "save urself" in his underpantS.
It's not a big-ass horror story.
but it's as gOOd as it gets!
------------------
~~Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth~~

Um, i don't know whether these stories are bad or good, i guess its up to the reader to be the judge.
Scene: A bush doof on a sand island down the gold coast
The players: Myself (duh!) most of the brissie BL'ers and a heap of others
The drugs: 1 + 1/2 pills, 1 tab of acid.
OK, get there by boat at 9pm. Ingest acid 9.01pm. Start rocking about halfie later, island is going off, so am i, running around like a madman, going on missions, and of course, speaking codshit like a pro.
Drop half pill at 11.30pm - getting pretty intense now... so where else? TO the BULB MACHINE!!
Pull some nitrous, wash it down with another half pill (about 1ish now maybe?), pretty twisted up in my poor brain.
More craziness on the island... i think i had more bulbs...next half pill at about 3.30am...
sun comes up, beautiful sunrise, fun times had by all...
gets to 8am, still pretty messy, no blue to my eyes, its all pupils.
Say my goodbyes, get boat back to mainland bout 8.45ish. Drive a friend home who lives at mudgie (bout 25mins drive from here) stop for a quick chat, a bit of food, then into the car.
Driving along the four lane pacific motorway, absolutely fucking fucked, realise that all the cars are flying past me... look at the speedo... bum bow... doin 70 in 110 zone... um tap that gas peddle tiger!
manage to get home in about 1hr 20mins. (Usually takes me about 50minutes to an hour).
Greet the olds (still no pupils), scattered as fuck, i'm having trouble putting sentences together now...
have shower, quick bite to eat, then onto an 8hr shift at work. HURRAH!
Manage to:
- break a large mop thingo when cleaning
- come very close to just losing it and crying like a baby
- sleep for 45 minutes in a shower cubicle
- have at least 3 people say to me, "mate you look like shit"
- permanently lose my pupils
- mistake the walkie talkie for people talking to me
- get caught singing in the corridor... and dancing suggestively
On the way home i was so fucked (9.30pm) i was hallucinating shit running out in front of me. Kangaroos, fences and schoolchildren bouncing off the bonnet seem to be the totally unfunny scenarios my brain puts me in. Stopped to see gf, she compliments me on how closely i resemble a heavily roasted piece of dog's balls, and continue the drive home. Somehow manage to stumble into bed at 11, and i wake up in the night still thinking i'm driving the car, and prepare to swerve.
Wake up the next morning, with a permanently altered brain chemistry. It's good to see i now have a small ring of blue around my pupils.
Not to be repeated again, 8 hours of work (9 and a bit if you include breaks) was too fucking intense. Specially after a big candyflip with a tad of nitrous.
Sorry bout the long post, but it was a narrative goddamn it!
wink.gif

supaspeed! That cracked me up.
And I'm making it official (mac and nick were too embarresed to say anything)
They are an item. Official lesbians of bluelight. Congrats boys, you deserve each other
smile.gif

**cough**
We wont go into the way Horse and piggy met each other then will we *flashback* ... it was a hot and humid night, the wind was blowing across the fields and in through the barn. Horse with his powerful muscles (bwhaahah) looked over at the pigs cute curly tail ... sorry i said i wouldnt go there
smile.gif
smile.gif

Yeah Supaspeed I always get the you look like shit part everytime I come to work after being out all night.
Actually I have another rather amusing story to tell. In fact it was just last w'end after I had been to Sunny I had to start work at 7am.
I ended up getting to work at about 6:30 and I felt really tired so I was thinking I need to snort a small line of speed just to wake me up a little. I fucking ended up falling asleep in the car and I didn't end up waking up till like 20 to 8, I was like oh fuck I'm late for work and I'm going to fall asleep again cause I didn't have that line of speed.
Got into work no one really noticed that I hadn't been there, so that was all cool, but then one of my workfriends came up and asked me how my pill was last night. All I could say was I'm fucked, come back later, I can't talk now, what the fuck am I going to do??
Later on I went for a break snorted a small line of speed (note the small part), and I was absolutley fine for the rest of the day, cept for the fact that I was coughing every time I had a smoke, but other than that I worked like a maniac (actually got heaps more done than normal), and I was acting half normal so it was all good.