Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New and Old HQs (With Pictures) Attempt #2

Bluelighter
Sorry to bring up HQs AGAIN!
But, just wanted to check if anyone has any info on this new batch of HQs?
New:
hqs4.gif

Old:
hqs3.gif

Comparisons:
hqs1.gif

hqs2.gif

The new ones, are not domed, are lighter in colour, and have a slightly bigger diameter than the originals, and the 'HQ' is bigger.
Any comments would be great.
once again sorry about posting about HQs again. I know we're all getting a bit sick of reading about them
smile.gif

(Edit: Fixed image URLs - BT).
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 13 March 2001).]

These "new" HQ's look exactly like the ones that were floating around with the "old" HQ's you mention. So, in actauly fact, i think they may both be "old" as such, just someone's been keeping a hold of them a little longer than the rest.
My theory: the lighter coloured, flat sided, bigger stamp HQ's were reported to be not as good (dunno the exact details of why) as the double domed ones... maybe whoever's selling these ones now is doing so after all the "good" ones have finished their circulation.
Then again, they could just be a new batch which I know nothing about!
smile.gif

I had ones resembling the "new" ones at Schoolies Week -- I must have had upwards of two a night and they were all as good as each other. They still take the cake for the best pills I have ever had in my life - never had one of the domed ones before, however a friend had one about a month ago and said it was pretty good (although it paled in comparison to the other)... or so he said!:p

I had the old HQ's they were almost a deep red and the new batch that i heard were going around at the moment i tried last week they were domed both sides and the imprint was identical to the old HQ's noticed they were not imprinted the same way thou as in one went horizontal the other off centre! the differnece in the colour was that the new batch were almost of a bright orange and if ya look closely will see the slightest of speckles! they looked like a real cleanly made proffessional pill had 1 and didnt really feel it unfortunately as i was hoping that they were gonna live up 2 the rumours of being better then the first batch!

Sorry, Will have a high quality scan of them
for you shortly
smile.gif

i can tell confirm this for all that there are FAKE HQ's going around which are double domed and stamped exactly like original.
colour is slightly browny side of orange, and noticeable enuf.
this has been confirmed as someone showed me with the tester...fake = speed.
i can't believe how close to the real thing ppl are making pills now.....its shocking.

These were from last years. i still have one of each!
smile.gif

------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

They are both "old"
The darker double sided ones are the originals. The lighter single sided ones look bunk and are crushed up with other ingredients added.

smurf is correct here.
new ones are nothing but a tiny amount of crushed up original HQ's with other shit.
they are doing this to make testers go black!
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

Ah! so these are the "Fakes" that everyone was talking about before christmas?
The single/double side debate?

both test black...but unfortunately that doesnt mean the single sided ones were any good. in fact far from it, they were crap.

Everything the mona person said.
They were both floating around well before christmas, the domed ones were the shit and I had the shitter deal of a harvie.
The flat ones I didnt touch but heard they were the lesser of the two in every notable whatever.
but if you guys are still talking about them, maybe there is a new, perhaps unrelated batch, not sure.
LOOK STOP TALKING ABOUT DRUGS!
smile.gif

I have to say that I am totally confused. Is there anyone who has understood the previous posts here, and other posts such as the ones from pillreports, to make a detailed point by point summary (very easy to follow) outlining different batches reports and their mdma content?
I'd much appreciate this as I still come into contact with hq's every week.

Ahhh, the old HQ debate again..
Here's what I know.
The first ones I had were the double-domed, double-stamped variety (this is back in November last year I think).
I personally thought they were no good. Yes, they tested black, but I didn't get any good feelings from them. I was wiped out, nauseous and cranky and had a shit comedown. I don't reckon they were MDMA, or at least not in a high enough ratio to whatever other shit was in them to matter. I have had pure MDMA powder many times and I know what it feels like. This wasn't it.
The second ones came along a couple of weeks later and looked like the paler, speckly, single-sided, flat variety. I LOVED THEM. They tested black as well but they were a totally different feeling to the first lot. I got the loved-up MDMA thing off them. I also had loads of energy so I'd say there was a fair chock of speed in them too.
Since then I've had HQs twice (in Jan and March) which both looked like the second variety. I don't know if they were from the same batch but I got that good feeling from both of them.
My opinion.. I'd snap up the pale speckly single-sided batch in a flash and steer well clear of the dark double-domed, double-stamped ones. But that is just my opinion based on what I like in pills.
Basically, it's a lottery as to what you get in them (even when you test) so go with what you like. I'm not bagging anyone who likes the original HQs but people should be aware that just because one person doesn't like a pill doesn't mean it's going to be shit for everybody else.
------------------
~trouble
(with a pop-o-matic bubble)