Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White Versace's in Perth

Chemical Rush

Bluelighter
Anyone know much about these? I read Don Corleone's glowing reports, but I'm sceptical because I've heard about the speed bomb white versace's that were around before. Any other testimonials that these are good MDMA quality?

I'll tell you in a day or two
smile.gif

... if that's any help.
If you can't wait for a day or two... get yourself a testing kit!! A little scrape off the pill and a drop of reagent and you'll know if they're speed bombs from a previous batch or the current MDMA!
btw... main reason we use the Perth pills thread is to keep all the info together and therfore easy to get at. Posts like this are good tho if you need the info asap.
------------------
"Excuse me sir, but can you direct me to the location of where I can locate some eggs, for I would like to purchase them so that I can take them home with me and I can eat them today. And maybe tommorrow" - Mojo Jojo

I've heard that these are MDMA and are supposed to be very good eggs, no EZ test to confirm but i've heard some very good reports from people i know.
smile.gif

Have fun with these
smile.gif

Peace
rc1n
[This message has been edited by rc1n (edited 12 March 2001).]

If I'm not mistaken the speed bomb Versace's from a little while back had not only the Versace silver button logo, but also a VS on the reverse side.
If you can get Question marks though, go for them. Just as clean as the Versace's but definitely a stronger pill.
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

Thanks for the help guys. So Don would you reccomend holding a few Versaces, or they aren't really anything that special?

Oh - and Don, or anyone else reliable. If you had a choice between Smiley's/XL's and Versace's, what would you choose?

Don -> r u talking about the orange question marks, a ? symbol, smallish, no score? If so, good call. The gf and I tried these on the weekend and very nice indeed! EZ tested: purple-black in about 2-3 secs. Had a very enjoyable home-roll! ;-)
------------------
They pricked you full of thorazine...
They gave you electric convulsive...therapy.
You don't know where you are...
Where you're going
The drums don't stopopopopopopopop...

Chemical : I spoke to a couple of reliable mates today who had both the orange ?'s, the versace's and the smiley's and all of them rekkin that the smiley's are the go. Supposed to be outstanding bikkies
smile.gif
Have fun with these and be safe
smile.gif

Peace
rc1n

Unfortunately, I'm yet to try the smiley's, I hopped on the Question mark bandwagon.
If given the opportunity, I would definitely put a few Versace's away. I only got my hands on a few for myself and some friends then they were all gone, only to return after I'd got some other pills.
From what I can gather, and correct me if I'm wrong, the Smilies/XL's and Question marks are pretty much on par with eachother in terms of strength and quality.
Versace's are also a high quality pill but, in comparison with the others, suffer a little in the strength stakes.
------------------
Is Don, Is Good