Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GBL once again...

Sivâ:

Bluelighter
Heya guys, Ive been taking GBL now for roughly 5 months, in that time ive taken a range of doses and top ups to see what would best suit me, but never have I overdone it (got very close sometimes but not quite)
smile.gif

Last week I took it round to a friends house (1,4) and dosed with 25ml each (always works with this amount) alas...nothing happend for 2 hours, so I redosed at 10ml.....nothing again for a total of 3 hours so I took another 20ml (very stupid) and ended up 3 hours later passed out ina gutter after being very siock and asleep for 5 hours.
...NOW... I know I obviously overdosed quite heavily but what I want to know is why it didnt react after the first 20mls (I hadnt eaten or drank any alco) and it was under the same conditions I ALWAYS take it so what happened? why did it just sit unreactive in my stomach? any ideas???
smile.gif

------------------
Bom Shankar!

Not sure exactly why it took so long for the GBL to kick in for you this time, but perhaps there's a good rule to follow coming to light. If you've taken your usual dose, or even over that, and nothing happens, it's probably best for your health, and money, to wait a full 24 hours before trying again.
This way, in the worst case, you won't overdose - and in the best case, you won't have wasted your money taking something that isn't going to affect you properly that day.
Hope you feel much better now, and that you can find some good information to put your mind at ease as to why the normal set/setting didn't work for you this time.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

well I've only ever had one experience with G and it wasn't one i'll forget too quickly..
had apparently 25mls and after about 10min or less I was already feeling it.. felt good.. nice body tingles for 40min or so ..then started to feel nauseous and eventually chucked up
frown.gif
and was in and out of sleep for the next 3 hours!! ...
sorry I can't answer any of your Q's siva ..but I had to post .. need some answers of my own!
smile.gif
Like why did my stomach react this way? Too sensitive? Did I have too much for first time?
I think I need to do some research ...!!
Btw .. I also had half a pill as well .. how much would it have changed the effects of G..??
------------------
... take me to a world where the drugs are free, the clubs have no gravity and where every shag is guaranteed an orgasm ...

arghhhhhhhhh ....... sorry, but it get's frustrating when people keep repeating the same incorrect info. 1-4 is NOT GBL ..... if you took 20 ml of GBL you would probably OD or at least be VERY dangerously ill. GBL is the precurrsor to GHB (converts into it in your body same as the 1-4 only a lot faster) ....you only require 1 mL per 10 kg ... eg I weigh around 45 kg so I take 4.5 mL as my initial dose.
so what we have here is a 1-4 B question. i've only had the 1-4 a few times (down at earthcore nye) .... but i've had adverse and similar reactions to both it and the gbl similar to what you've described. the first time i tried the 1-4 it was on an empty stomach. after my second dose i did two lots of 3x bulbs very close together. in the middle of the second lot of bulbs i became very nauseus and thought i was going to vomit ..... i ran out of the tent and lay on the ground doubled over. the nausea passed enough for me to drink some drinking yoghurt but i felt ill for quite a while afterwards ..... especially after any excessive physical activity, eg. running, jumping etc. my friends attributed my illness to having the 1-4 on an empty stomach compounded by the fact i was doing bulbs.
about a month ago my friend and i had some gbl .... we'd just eaten a large dinner and found that the intial dose of the gbl was not really working for either of us. we put this down to having eaten quite near to taking the gbl ..... gbl is metabolised in the stomach (as opposed to the 1-4 which metabolises in your liver). the second dose (taken about an hour later along with some of a j) seemed to kick in a lot better ......
as for the nausea ... i often experience it whenever i take gbl ..... but i am one of those people that often get's a little nauseus with pills as well. poppy, a friend of mine recommended that if i ever g and pill at the same time to have the pill first followed by the g a bit later coz having the g followed by the pill made her feel sick ..... so maybe this is what happened to you.
er, sorry for babbling ..... don't know if i helped but let me know if i can clarify anything for you ...... other people i know keep arguing over the eat or not to eat when g'ing debate. personally i like to have SOMETHING in my stomach but perhaps not a lot of food .... actually the last couple of times i g'd i was nibbling on chips and dips all the time - i really got the munchies!!!
happy g'ing or 1-4'ing
bk!

We assume that you're talking about 1,4 Butanediol, not gamma-butyrolactone (GBL).The reason being that if you were taking 25ml of gbl, unless you weigh 250kg, you'd be in one HELL of a g-sleep. Even if the gbl was diluted, you'd still need heaps less than that.
The dosage for gbl goes like this...1ml per 10kg body weight..ie 8ml for an 80kg person, followed 2hrs later with a half dose-4ml. We've tried both gbl and 1,4b and there are marked differences. GBL has a distinct salty flavour...1,4b has a definite chemically taste. Alot of people with attest to gbl giving more of the "loved up feeling" and 1,4b giving more of a "alcohol" feeling. If anyone is intersted in further reading on ghb and it's precursors, here is a very interesting and informative link
ghb and its metabolic precursors
i'd reccommend that everyone read this and study the chart.
------------------
brisvegas gotta love it
Do you believe it when you see it, or do you see it when you believe it?
[This message has been edited by samadhi (edited 11 March 2001).]

thanx for all your replies, sorry I do mean 1,4 I had just heard somebody refer to it as GBL before so I must be a culprit in passing on incorrect info
smile.gif

As for ratio on bodyweight to dosage I find your figures highly strange. All of my friends have been taking this for a long while as well from our *friends in New Zealand*, and we have found that not one of us has any real effects after taking anything under 20ml. This goes for females too. Like you said though, the 1,4 is diluted quite heavily in water before we receive it though.
Anybody else have any thoughts on 1,4 and their dosages?
------------------
Bom Shankar!

Whoa, samadhi must be using watered down GBL.
I gave a chick friend (50kgs) of mine 1 ml and that was enough.
I am 70kgs and 2 mls is enough is get me all G-d up.
Be careful!!! Always start really slowly!!!

As a rule of thumb, we (me, and the people I get GBL from) water it down so that 1mL is needed for each 10kg of body mass. This way it is a heap easier to administer.... ie: how do you dose up on the second dose??? 0.5mL is pretty small, where as I take 3.5-4.5mL second dose.
Take care,
Maxi

in total agreeance with maxi, it is watered down to 1ml per 10kg so it is easy to measure and administer....working on your method of 1ml and 2ml doses, how do you figure the dosage? you are 70kg and 2ml gets you g'd up, yet your friend who's 20kgs lighter is only taking 1ml less...i'm not sure i understand... How do you work out second doses? Do you have half doses for your second dose? I dunno, i'd be a little dubious about taking gbl that strong...much prefer the 1ml per 10 kg ratio...I then know éxactly how much to take...it all comes down to knowing exactly what you are putting in your body...and not taking chances...
take care,
k of sam
------------------
brisvegas gotta love it
Do you believe it when you see it, or do you see it when you believe it?

The 1mL:10kg dosage is for GBL. for 1,4 b we usually use 15-17mL as a first dose (i am 70kg) I did some maths and 1 dose of GBL (the site recomended a certain amount as opposed to mL:kg) = 16mL of 1,4b (the stuff that is about 125mL of actual 1,4 in 1L of water)
Take care
Maxi
[This message has been edited by Maxi (edited 16 March 2001).]