Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills 7/03 - Post Renaissance styles

Don Corleone

Bluelighter
That last thread was getting messier than a prostitute's bedsheets.
The Good
White Pokemons - They're back and they're very good. Test black. MDMA but be careful of the dodgy copies.
White Butterflys - Very similar to the above, also beware of shit batch.
Question Marks - New batch? Same as before anyway - good, strong MDMA.
Blue A's - Doesn't seem to be heaps but good pill, tests black, effects point to MDMA.
White Versace - Awesome pill, less of these than the A's, tests black, nice clean hit of MDMA.
Caps - A batch of MDMA powder came into Perth so they could look like anything, Blue/white seems to be the most popular, though.
White Genies - Supplies of these are running down now. Tests black, fairly strong MDxx.
Beige Bullets - Quite a popular pill this time round. Been described heavily as a 'chatty' pill. Tests black, nice dose of MDxx.
The Bad
Blue Ducks - Need I say more? Tests orange, piece of shit.
Pink M's/Milleniums - Just because it tests black, doesn't mean it's good. There is still some of these around (wonder why?). Stay away, you're better off with a speedbomb.
Blue Dancing Man Melodies - Yes, we have them in Perth now. Musical note one side, little dancing stick man the other. Tests clear. Seems to be ketamine.
Pink Pokemons - Haven't heard much about these, but what I have heard points towards speedbomb land. Anyone else?
Blue SEX - A few of these around. Haven't heard much, but again doesn't sound good. There's a post on Pillreports that doesn't exactly give these a 5 star rating (sounds like Ketamine).
The Ugly
Short shorts combined with long T shirts to give that 'I'm not wearing any pants' look.
Pussy infections.
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

Just to add to the confusion, I heard that there are two sorts of blue ducks. There are the pyramid shaped duck bills which are shit speed bombs (tried a couple the night before Renaissance) and there seems to be a be a blue pill with a picture of a duck on it (like a side view of a rubber ducky). Heard that these type were OK, but I haven't seen one myself nor know of any test results.
I got myself white mitzis at Renaissance, I was told they tested black with E2 but I can't confirm it. Seemed to be weak MDMA to me. Used them all so I can't provide dimensions or a test result, sorry!

Shit hey, never seen so many good pills in Perth like this before.
smile.gif

I might have to stock-take because I'm sure we will be in for a drought soon

Orange question marks...
... A few words...
Buy Them... Buy Them ALLLLL!!!!
A definate hit for the co. and I at renaissance.... well I wouldn't know what they are like on their own because I had it in conjuction with a blue bolt... BUT... out of all sole users of it at Renaissance... "The Best I've Had" "The Best I've Had" "The Best I've Had" "The Best I've Had"
Same story from all of em
smile.gif

And they according to them, and I think so also, they are the by far the strongest batch of ? to hit perth... definately stronger than the Red ? around November 2000... if u needed a ? basis for comparison.
Test black with E2 also... following the E2 chart... it would seem MDMA
Once again, only Lab results are the 100% sure way... ?
I'll post my e experience at Renaissance iun a new thread because... damn, it is worth sharing about... and I wanna see if anyone else has felt similar shit before?
[This message has been edited by MachT (edited 07 March 2001).]

the versaces, orange ? and blue alphas seem to be some of the best pills to hit in a while..
a lucky friend of mine had two alphas and an orange ? at renaissance and said it was the best experience he has ever had.. and im assuming clean as well..

the orange ? are the bomb.
i pleased so many of my friends with these at renaissance. fucking worth all the hassle i had to go through to get em.
damn pricey but fuck they r good.
me thinks there no more left tho.
im pretty sure us boys the only ones who had em.
new pills just hid the shores folks.
orange saucers. they look exactly like a vitamin C tablet. no shit exactly the same even taste like one. but they are a quite decent ketamine + mda mix. i enjoyed it quite much. there no logo or stamp on em whatsoever. a nice ketamine experience
smile.gif

Couple more to add
Smilies : Just in, tested purple/black no user reports yet.
B29's : Fingers crossed as good as the batch of 99, once again tested black.
X1's : Tested purple/black once again just in so no reports.
Others already mentioned that also are apparently in numbers that tested good are orange questions and versaces. The blue A's otherwise called champions are dissappearing but are a decent pill if u can get them.
HAPPY MUNCHING !!!!

whot colour are those smilies? Any more description? Scored, thick/thin pill, what type of smilie face?

These XL's and Smileys are being sold together as the same pills, like the hammer yonnex and butterfly pokemon thingo.
They are beige/yellow and big pill. flat top. crumbly.

Hey guys, rolled a smily/XL last nt and they're great! - Yes i'm a frequent pill user/abuser
wink.gif
- I only had a half and it rocked. That real "Lovey, Mdma feeling". Real clean, rushes of goose bumps - not to intense but would be on a whole or more.
I WOULD DEFINATELY BUY MORE OF THESE!!
That's the first time i've said that about a pill in ages ... the rest of the times i was like done that pill now might as well c if i can find s'thing better next time. Thumbs up 4 loving every1
smile.gif

Good to be used in conjunction with wiz just like most real Mdma pill (MDMA is an assumption - not tested).
Oh yeh: clean pressed - and yellow.

Yes I had two and a half of the XL/smileys last night at CJ bolland... was flying off the walls!
Peaking on the first one I felt very floaty on the dancefloor.
Not too euphoric but quite lovey and speedy, who knows maybe my body just hasn't recovered from Renaissance yet.
Would love to see what they're like with a full stock of serotonin, but that's becoming an extremely rare occurrence these days.
-- Luke.

The smilies and XL are being sold together as mixed bags but are not the same pill. The smilies are 8mm x 5mm, yellow in colour (very similar to windmills), no score and flat. The XL are 8mm x 4mm, slightly darker yellow-almost an orange tinge, no score and domed on side without symbol. Both look very neat and well pressed-not crumbly at all.

can anyone give a comparison between the versaces vs alphas vs smileys/XLs ?
anyone seen the B29s yet other than Smiley? Don't seem to be around yet
------------------
a little speed makes a big difference
[This message has been edited by Mr E. Moore (edited 12 March 2001).]

White Versace's. What do you guys think of them? And can anyone give me a precise description of what these look like, measurements, details, and a description of the stamp. Thanks, this would be much appreciated
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Chemical Rush (edited 12 March 2001).]

few of my crew had white versaces at renaisance and all gave respectable report...
if unsure, buy a test kit...

Ok, its been clarified that those Versace's are decent. All i need to know now, is that if they are worth holding? Additionally, how do they compare with the smiley's cause i have a choice between the two. What are your thoughts?

has ne one heard of blue hills? or maybe heals?
havent heard of em but maybe they r a pseudonym for another blue pill???