Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue As (Melbourne)

~jerox~

Bluelighter
The Blue As from Sdyney is now in Melbourne or coming to Melbourne. Has anyone tried them personally. Hope to have some helpful comments. I've the pill reports but hope to get more info here. Thanks!!
smile.gif

------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

ok the following may help.
Physical Description: 4mm x 8mm in size, is circular, and has very professionally bevelled edges which are very smoothly rounded and will be a trait to tell it apart from copies. The pill has no score and is not domed. It is a light/baby blue color, which can be described as similar to the melody color, but these are a more consistant dye across the pill rather than speckled etc.
Test Result:
Marquis Reagent: Instant color change on contact with sample. Looked to me to go purple and stay that way. The tester is slightly old and will retest and edit this test if it is any different.
E2: soon.
Stamp:The stamp is an imprint of an A which has horizontal lines at the base of the A legs, as well as a line of about 1mm coming down vertically from the top of the A. The top of the A does not form a point and is rounded. The written description is difficult to understand without having seen it, so forgive my freehand graphic skills and here is a poor rendition.
blueastamp060301.gif

pillreports.com
Report 1
Report 2
Report 3
User Report:This is a report based on a reputable sources experience, ie. not myself. Apparently these are as good as yonexs, two green smilies is his usual and this one blue A equalled that experience. i wont say really anymore until i can give a personal opinion which will be after two tribes. these are also more expensive than a usual may be.
------------------
When asking for cream charges, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.
[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 06 March 2001).]

I'm in Canberra and can confirm everything Cowboy posted. Nice drawing by the way...spot on. Didn't have one but a friend did and she peaked for about 3 hours. Not any real bad comedown effects to speak of.
[This message has been edited by Loco (edited 06 March 2001).]

i thought it looked more like a U, but everyone else is calling them blue A's. so i guess its an A now
wink.gif

im glad im not around at horses house. horse... im worried about your perverted voyeurism
smile.gif

Mac im worried about you, your vocubulary is way too high for the amount of MDMA you consume.... your stealing peoples brains and replacing yours arent you! WE KNOW YOU ARE. All your base are belong to us!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

lol, ok zig. and its not my brain i left that at kryal along with all my other frikken things i lost up there!
wink.gif

someone say my name?
------------------
..spelt 'a'...

We all lost our brains and watever else in KRYAL!!!!!!!
Call it Blue As or Alpha .... or even horseshoe .... watever .... just as long they are freaking good MD pills ..... kekeke
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

thanks for the info mac!!!
------------------

well these are brilliant as i posted but i forgot to add that they also have a nice after glow for a few days (i couldnt stop smiling)
its your choice to believe my post but woah baby......i road tested half on the drive back from sydney with a little speed then proceeded to get wobbly eyes. unfortunatly i was also doing 220kmh. shit scarey stuff like that(yes i was an idiot). but was sweet at twisted the night after.
ps i rolled off half at twisted then half two hours later and my feet were floating up around my head!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
"no mum, there my vitamin tabs"

transmision coming in....moniters on
"HELLO GENTLEMAN"
mac, he said he wanted your phone number.

horse, nickstar and cowboymac...
GET A ROOM BOYS!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

...and just to make the reply relevant: will be having these at TT!

Just confirming... these babies are awesome!!! Was rollin VERY nicely after only a quarter. My buddy had the other 3 quarters and was rollin the hardest he ever has!
smile.gif

------------------
---------------------------------
"Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups"

orange ?s - same size, same press, same texture, same bevel... just different color and logo.
same effects, just as good. very very good...
smile.gif

I tried this at Sunny. had a line of whizz before and then dropped 1/2 at ard 12.30am. I could feel it coming in about 1/2 hr. It was really smooth and it just builds up gradually. I was so dancy and chatty and loved up. I dropped the other 1/2 at about 4am. So cruisie and clean .... no real come down. Coudl not feel it actually. I got home about 8+, felt really comfy and still had that smile and the after glow on my face. I was really clear headed and the body rushes were really good and smooth. I would say that it is somewat a stronger version of the blue melodies. This is my personally review on this pill. and of course, becoz it was Sunny as well ..... it really made a perfect night out for me.
smile.gif

I will keeping more of these babies for myself.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------