Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats your festival drug of choice?

rockillusion

Bluelighter
hello all, long time reader first time poster.....

With the summer music festival season well and truly upon us, i'm interested to know what sort of substances people choose for these sorts of events, and the reasoning behind it... am very interested in peoples experiences!!

Thanks....

It totally depends on the type of event.

If it is a day/night dance event. I would likely stick to pills & a little speed. Reasons are obvious. Pills increase the feelings received by the music, the people around you etc. Who doesn't love running around with a big smile on their face? :)
The speed is just to get a little more 'fucked' I guess. To run around smiling that little bit faster and to take fatigue out of the question

If it is a multilple day event, it'll be just about anything floating around. Generally a single psychedelic experiance. Tons of nangs, pills, speed, pot. etc.
Being in a single area for several days allows you to get a 'feel' for the place. Wandering around in an acid induced haze is a lot of fun when you've become familiar with a place. It's never quite the same again ;)
I'm not even going to explain why I need tons of nangs =D

If it is a rock concert or something, I wouldn't take anything. I don't know why I don't take substances at rock concerts. I guess they're raw enough on there own and the headspace is a lot different to dance parties.

pills weed booze tobacco are my usual festival drugs. Pills for the same reasons paisly mentioned. Weed is good for buzzing chilling and sharing,
booze whist chopped will make you do what ever you want to do, and then when on mdxx and booze tobbacco smoke becomes better than oxygen ;)

i have never triped at a festival although i have at a club but i found it just a little overwhelming.

i dont use speed often but when i d its usually for a large amount of studying or p.c gaming =D

With many summer festivals in a short period of time I like to alternate between substances. I definitely think that MDMA is the best for partying, however I like to keep at least 2 weeks between dropping.

I attended an event on new years day and decided that I would save the MDMA for the following week. Instead I brought with several caps containing 25mg of 4-hydroxy diethyltrypamine. When it got late in the afternoon and everyone started to munch their pills I ate the first cap. Big mistake. Psychedelics can be truly awesome when used in a controlled environment, however when used at a crowded event, on a hot day things became very difficult. This combined with the fact that I was still affected by a minor cold lead to trouble breathing. luckily the kind people at the first aid tent gave me some oxygen and I soon became better. I was quite shaken by the experience and ended up leaving the event early.

Overall I think that people should be very careful before choosing to use very powerful drugs in an unpredictable environment. I can easily see how people can get Post Traumatic Stress from LSD.

4-HO-DET is one of my favorite substances and I only have a small amount left. It was a shame to waste it in this manner. It was also a waste of an event that I paid a lot of money to attend. In retrospect I would have had a much better day if I had chosen to abstain from drugs all together like some of my friends did.

K.
everyone say's its just a comedown/day after drug but I like it when I'm out.

And speed and biccies (sometimes) and alcohol but not at events where its like $10 a beer :p

lsd, jack and cokes, joints. yeh the prices of alcohol at events is rediculas

at full day/multiday events, I'll have booze and bongs during the day. Once it starts getting dark maybe get stuck into some speed vand then its pills pills and pills. Pills for all the reasons mentioned- just goes so well with crowds of people and with music and dancing. Speed isn't anywhere near as interesting but tends to make you feel up alot longer and goes well with alcohol. Weed and alcohol- hmm just for something to do I guess.
Oh and some diazapam for the come-down. mmmmm
^ you guys are right about the alcohol prices - just smuggle it in.

MDMA is my party drug but acid is my endurance drug. I managed to do 24 hours of partying all on one tab. I don't care that I was only high for like 8-10 hours, I didn't need additional substances to keep going. :p

We'll see how this season goes. :D

Acid all the way :D Although I enjoy mdma, at an event I find that when im munted all I want to do is drag my friends over to the nearest chillout area and talk shit till the peak wears off. I also find that I dont really feel as though I have the energy to dance. Acid seems to give me boundless energy, and makes the strobes/ flashing lights all the more interesting :) I tend to do rather wierd movements while dancing on acid tho, which prompts some strange looks from nearby ravers, heh but its no biggie. Actually that reminds me of the first rave I went to, some guy was standing by himself 100m away from anyone under a flood light, dancing ontop of dirt/rocks with his shoes on his hands. The first thought that popped into my mind was ACID!! ;)

Well, as said, it depends on the event...

also the time it is...

but like most... i will drink and smoke j's during the day, but once the sun goes down, i will kick into the speed and pills...

It has seemed to be my fool proof plan so far...

re

a good healthy vitamin filled breakfast , or
FAT filled breaklfast either one
followed by a few rippers of mj then a shot with a drink [coke /pepesoi mychoice]
followed by some mdma , then the lsd , when you feel like somthing interserting [by this imean really visual mind fukkin] a line of speed or co
then when you come down which would be a long time , smoke the M with a few lines of Ketamnie , if you can get your hands on 2c cass drug flip them with the acid , but its hard to find , you can though just search

Everyone is different. Some people do no drugs, clearly some people do them all... everyone else is in between.

BigTrancer :)

drug of choice ? amphetamines

for a festival ? bix

Just do what you want BUT stick to uppers IN moderation ;)

Last edited: