• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 27/2 Pre renassiance styles

Acid_Reign

Bluelighter
Pink M's - average mdxx
white(?) pokemons - unknown mdxx
genies - strong mdxx
bolts - strong mdxx
beige bullet - unknown mdxx, does anyone know about these?
blue/white caps - 100mg mdma.
yellow mg - shit
Blue ducks/pyramids - shitter

damn the situation sux at the moment, bugger all except the genies which aren't A1 from all reports, caps which we all know can be mucked with pretty easily, those crappy bloody bullets (again!) and all the rest are either gone or in tiny numbers or are bunk. I hope someone is on a plane with a bag full of goodies for the weekend
smile.gif

Sorry to be off topic, but the situation at the moment is cruddy
frown.gif

Yeah, whats the deal with these Genies ??
After hearing all these awesome reviews over east I decided to get one for Renassiance.
But my friend had one this weekend, and said they were pretty crap, I also spoke to other people who said they were very average.
Is there possibly 2 batches or something ?

Anyone heard anything about red devils/devils?? heard news these are posting themselves to perth from over east in the next couple of days... or are there some already in perth, and has anyone tested these???
anyone have any info???
------------------
** Take the pill...put it in your mouth...SWALLOW...SWALLOW **

It's up to you... but
smile.gif
can we not mention methods of transport on here?... the postal method is currently being cracked down on too btw.
What's the stamp on the devils?

Devils from before had 666 on them, tested orange.
Genies r an enigma.
8 balls were an enigma.
Genies and 8-balls look identical bar the logo;
the colour, the size, the score on the back, the bevel = all identical.
Obviously not the same pill, but maybe same source.
I dont know, it seems that the exp quality is fantastic FOR SOME, but like the 8-balls the strength and duration isnt.
Hence tolerant/large people think they r average, whereas it contains enough MA to blow a novice/lighter user away for a couple of hrs.
Reports from the wkend: a girl was bouncing off the walls, didnt stop, LOVED it. A more exp friend said it took ages to start (prob mindset- was outside in the cold) but was very dancey/loved up later for a 2-3 hours.
I also find it weird that pokemons r STILL prob the main pill of the moment. R they still the same from before, or another weaker/fake batch??
Apparently there r PINK pokemons out which r NOTHING like the white ones.
Agreed on the caps goosh; esp if word continues to spread about their worth; phrases like as "strong as 2 bolts" (c/- pillreports), is just asking for them to be halved.
I think that the 19,000 pill bust 2 weeks ago may really take its toll.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 27 February 2001).]

Beige Bullets - Test black in 2 secs, yet to try (prob. the same as the ones at this time last year i.e very average)
Regarding the Genies, When 2 friends and I first had these we were very impressed (I'd give 'em an 8) and we're all over 80kg, not to mention regular pillers.
The only people I know that don't like Genies are people that like unclean pills or speed bombs. Different horses for different courses, I suppose. I have a taste for french champagne, other people like VB.

A friend had a genie on the w/e.
He normally takes a lot of pill to get smashed. ie two of those peachy motorolas that were so acclaimed a while back... but then dissappeared, and he's just pilling hard... not a blithering mess as you may expect if you got to sample them.
He felt stoney off the genie. Not due to strength, that was just the effect. He said it was nice, but he just wanted to sit on his arse all night. I saw him dance all night last time he had a big dose of mdma.
I think these genies could be like the 8-balls. Pot luck... always something nice, but sometimes only whilst sitting
smile.gif

Also heard a single story similar to the "8-balls fuct me up and I didn't enjoy" stories.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 28 February 2001).]

if you had to choose between the white pokemons (they tested black) and the genies (also tested black) which one?? just want a couple of opinions - & want to dance all night
smile.gif

apples, anyone heard of em yet? meant to be good, haven't been ez tested yet. Might be the cherries wizze kid was talking about?? haven't seen em yet, will keep you posted

they still do deserve a rating of 6... theyre not anything special, there decent.. but not exactly great...
i'll consider my route of taking the genie though, I had 2 and a half of them basically insufflated, and therefore my judgement wouldn't be as strong as it usually would. But i am relaying other peoples information from that night, we were all pretty much in agreement they the genies are good, but not great, and I don't see how people who have had them would disagree with that statement.
A good time will still be had.. chill out
[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 28 February 2001).]

The red apples from about a month ago were meant to be very nice; prob similar to the ?s.
DC: your reports r much appreciated both on bluelight/pillreports; if u say it; its good enough for me;
plus my friend has had almost all the decent pill in perth lately, so if he liked it too, then i think they r good, and the usual set/setting is at play.

skitti : i would go with genies but depending on your tolerance/weight etc start with halves. In my opinion they are just a stronger dose of MDMA then pokemons.
What happens is a rumour gets started on here by someone saying a pill is "stony" and sooner or later someone also on here will announce unequivocally that it's MDEA or that it is just a "stony" pill. Both are interrelated and revolve around people making up excuses for a less then average experience. MDEA is rare and with an average dose (100mg) has a very short peak duration 1-2 hours. And people experience "stony" effects for a number of different reasons.
The truth is that "MDMA does not work like Dexedrine" i.e. it has stimulant properties but these won't overcome a very tired state or predisposition to sitting "on your arse". As well, a high dose of MDMA will "put you on your arse" because your body will probably be trying to cope with one thing at a time. The result is that if you are tired and take a lot of MDMA you have a greater chance of experiencing the stony effects... where as if you get lots of sleep and have lots of energy you will probably feel like dancing.
speed also helps but tends to deaden the effects of ecstasy to a certain extent.
Pills have been known to contain MDMA and a stimulant such as ephedrine which may be the kind of pill people will note as being very “dancy”. these pills will also show up as purple/black with the EZ tester.
This is not to say that MDMA doesn’t have stimulant properties, it obviously does but they are not as clear cut as lets say speed which will improve your state no matter how tired you are.
It is important to note that without proper testing, all reports on “what's in the pill” past the EZ result are conjecture and as such should not be taken as gospel.
Sorry about the length of post..
frown.gif
the above is only my opinion by the way so don’t flame me.
[This message has been edited by robo-t (edited 28 February 2001).]

heeheehee
I'm trying to make this clear so that people who want to be easily able to dance at renaissance, do get stuck on their arse. Or unable to move between venues.
I've spoken to a lot of people that have found the genies very much on yer bum type pills for whatever reason... a lot more than I have people that have danced on them.... actually I haven't spoken to one person that has gone out and danced on them.
I don't know if I can make it any clearer that it was the contents of the pill that made my close friend forced, but content to sit on his bum all night. He wasn't tired, he was planning on going to the Globe and dancing, but realised he couldn't really move about much. Everyone he was with was the same. He knows what mdma is, and it didn't feel like it to him. And no, it wasn't a set and setting thing. It was... the contents of the pill!!
But they seem to be like the 8-balls: pot luck, but almost always enjoyable in some way. Some people will dance all night on them and some will sit down all night, and an unlucky few will feel ill... I reckon
smile.gif

I think these genies are good pills, but if I was taking them at renaissance, and wanting to dance/be able to move between venues, I'd be packing some speed.
mdea lasting for 1-2 hours would be a very low and barely noticable dose btw robo-t.
average dose would last 3-4hours.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 28 February 2001).]

entropope : 3-4 hours? I doubt you are going to get 180mg of MDEA in a pill 6mm x 6mm. But if you say so. Average pill dose i would say would be 100mg which if MDEA has FULL EFFECTS lasting 2.5 hours according to PIKAL.
Here we go another pill contents rumour. I think i agree with fry-d-.
skitti :
smile.gif
c u there. Oh and if you want verification about the genies go to pill reports and do a search for reports on them. I think you will find 10's and 9's. You can do the same for pokemons. Also good reports but not as consistently high.
[This message has been edited by robo-t (edited 28 February 2001).]

In my opinion the genies are not mdma. Myself and some friends were smacked out on half pills, not due to the intensity but due to the contents. They don't feel like mdma. Grab some of these caps floating around if your after mdma
smile.gif

Blue Tulips Light blue with raised/protruding/3D image of a Tulip (complete with petals).
Tested dark purple/black in 2-3 seconds.
Strange pill. Takes a long time to come on (1 Hour plus). Hits you like a ton of bricks for about 15 minutes. Peaks for only about 2 hours.
Slowly fades away with occasional rushes over a period of about 3 hours.
One person hated them.
Three said they were fine.
I thought they were OK – sort of.
I can’t understand why there aren’t any other reports about them. They are in plentiful supply.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...

DAMN! just been reading everything about genies, and i don't like what i've been hearing
frown.gif
but they are all that seem accessible unfortunately, i don't want that floored feeling though, which i think no amount of wizz will combat . . . hmmm not sure what to do?? where are all the loved up/no headfuck/not floored pills?? (statement not reguest!)
however if they are to be consumed, how strong would you say they are?? (ie. i'm about 50kg/5ft5)