• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone know anything about White X-Men (Melb)?

orbitus_aka_chet

Bluelighter
I am just wondering if someone can tell me what's in them. Cos I loved it, and want more. I have not had enough pills to be able to distinguish what is what, but here is what happened to me. Hopefully, someone can tell me what was in it.
Took it around 3am... It took around 1/2 hr - 45 mins to kick in. When it did, I felt a little dizzy, but a good dizzy not a bad dizzy. I felt like I was almost floating, I could not feel my weight. I felt, for want of a better term, footloose or weightless. This lasted around between 1.5hrs and 2 hrs. Fuck it was awesome, I hadn't had a cookie like this since the Y2K last June (the pink heart-stars were close).
We were out in the carpark when it really kicked in, and my 2 friends were having a rest in the car. I heard some music from another car and couldn't keep still, I was dancing like a MF'er in the carpark!! I took a seat for a rest after about 10 mins, and then was going to SMS someone, I couldn't
manage that. My head was lieterally buzzing!! Then I had to ask one of my friends to give me a hand getting out of the car, I couldn't even manage that!
Anyway, we went in, danced for a while, then my friends sat around, tired as fuck they reckoned, and I just couldn't stop dancin'. I did this for maybe an hour, took a break, then went back to it. The warm-fuzzy feeling had worn off, but I still couldn't stop dancing. We ended up going home around 7, and I was active for most of 3-7, and still buzzing when we left. I didn't want to go, but the dude who was driving was tired, and I didn't want him to fall asleep at the wheel.
So what does that sound like?! As I said, I really don't know. BTW, I had nothing else that night.
------------------
soon to be known as orbitus only :D

jerox said they tested clear, so they are ketamine. some of my friends had an awesome time on these too, seems they are nice for local pills.

100% K bombs...
------------------
'....as your attorney i adsvise you to get a fast red car and the cocaine.'

Yeah, what they said - pretty much K.
------------------
"My wish is not to mean everything to everyone but to mean something to someone."

Ummmm, have you guys actually tried a real bump of K before?.... I'm not at all sure that what you are describing is even close to what most people feel on a bump... and since when does testing 'clear' mean it's K?!?!?
I think you're all guessing... K is disassociative and not at all the preferred choice of 'dancers'!!... I have seen people do it (even me, once), but most people are just sludge in a corner for quite a few hours on it...
------------------
Drugs are the answer, now what was the question?....

yes uncle flip ive had pure K powder b4. and i like it... i like it alot!
despite it being a dissociative, personally it has a very fun effect on me if i watch my consumption. which is to keep it below an amount required for a K-hole.
ps. it tests orange on E2.
pps. Chet, the YK2s or Y2Ks were also well-known K-bombs. K likes u alot it seems.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by GhOst (edited 26 February 2001).]

i had that k stuff,in a tiny dose!
but i didnt give my comment from that experience.
i dont think anybody would put that much K in a pill that would cain em that much to put them in a K hole.would they?
When a friend of mine says that somewhat pill has K in it.
i put that down to they used K as a filler/cut.and the reason i take my friends opinions is cause theve had K in amounts that,uhm...get ya mashed.K holes etc..
ive had the occasional so called K pill.and it didnt get me near as doofed as the bit of K i had years ago.But i could say IMOA that,that pill had K in it as a filler.and mixed with a bit of meth.that pill will have you fealing a little,uhm,mashed
smile.gif

K bomb to the max, Couple of my friends took two each at once and felt sick for three days, they weren't expecting K...mmmmmmmmKKKKK
------------------
<<*plur4eva*>>
"*LOVE like you've never been hurt, WORK like you don't need the money and DANCE like NOBODY'S watching!*"

usually the K + speed bombs will not contain enough K to bring on a K-hole, bcos they're meant to be "speedy".
however, there ARE pills containing just K to imitate an MDXX pill. these are designed to trick pple who buy on friends' recommendations - "these are "smacky" man!" "i couldnt walk for 3hrs!"
use the E tester to test for speed and E2 to test for K (orange always seems to overpower green on E2, hard to see to green).

I'm with Chet - even tho these are probably local made crap, I have never had so much energy in my whole life - I couldn't leave the dancefloor even when I wanted to take a break! Initially tho, I felt really wonky and unco-ordinated which pissed me off a bit coz I couldn't dance, but a couple of hours later and the dance floor was MINE
biggrin.gif

I've heard they're K and Meth..... anyone else???
I've never really done K before, but does it usually give someone THAT much energy???
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

Orbitus - had the same experience - weightlessness, buzzing something shocking for hours! We took X-men at WET005 on the weekend and had an absolutely crazy time! I was still jumping around at work the next day!
Also took a gold CK about 3 hours later and was choppers as
------------------
You live life once - so, go crazy, don't stop - make the most of it!

Gold cK'a are... well what can I say.... they are GOLD!!
Even half a one will send you crazy!
Got 2 just waiting for me to take at Two Tribes!!!

yes ive tried k, its a trademark of mine to screw myself over on it on a comedown
wink.gif

From my experience, really good meth pills often come on with strong, dizzy spells, light headedness and a full bobdy buzz. Usually after an hour these symptoms subside and are replaced with a full on charge.
I've tried a few bumps here and there
wink.gif
and real k doesn't feel to me the way you've described these X-Men, it sounds like they're just real good meth pills...which kick ass in their own right!!! (IMHO)

From my experience, really good meth pills often come on with strong, dizzy spells, light headedness and a full bobdy buzz. Usually after an hour these symptoms subside and are replaced with a full on charge.
I've tried a few bumps here and there
wink.gif
and real k doesn't feel to me the way you've described these X-Men, it sounds like they're just real good meth pills...which kick ass in their own right!!! (IMHO)

thanks guys... appreciate it. I think I'll have to try some K (never done it b4), and report back. Am I right in saying the K was the dizzy-wobbliness and speed was responsible for the dancing?
------------------
soon to be known as orbitus only :D

Fry, chemical testers dont lie, theres definitely K in the pill. its the combined effect of K and a little bit of speed.
Chet, u shld probably try pure K, then pure wizz, then abit of both together and see how u like it.
smile.gif