• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sydney: earn $30 and help GHB researchers!

dangermouse

Bluelighter
hi all, there was an add in 3d world about a GHB interview, so i went and did it and suggest you should do the same if you've done GHB!
its all confidential, the lady who interviews is young, and very cool.
$30 for half an hour of your time and sharing of your experiences an GHB.
you can email louise at:
[email protected]
ph: 9398 9333
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.

The only trouble with this research is, that thanks to the research, they have now realised that Australians use 1,4 butanediol in place of ghb..and of course that is via overseas..whereas, they didn't realise we used it before...goddammmmmmm

i just did this interview over the phone with her, she is really cool, and its all confidential, so i urge you all to partake! if you can too please differentiate if your talking about 1,4 B of GHB when you do the interview. she'll also mail you the $30 if you wanted it and are interstate
smile.gif

------------------
When asking for cream charges, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.

Yep, she's nice and doesn't make you feel weird for saying 'yes' to practically every drug on her checklist.
smile.gif

From what I know she needs more girls to take the survey.

i was trying to explain to her how g makes you feel sexually and i was stuttering when she just blurted out "makes you horny as hell?"
"thanks love, just the words i needed"
;-)
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.

hehe......when she asked me what i thought the three best things about G were, i came up with prosexual as one. she said that all the other ppl she'd interviewed (at that stage, all blokes) had said it more like 'horny as all fuck'
wink.gif

I suggest that everyone who has used/uses GHB/1,4B do this. It was the easiest $30 I made and she needs more people to do it. She rang me during my lunch break on my mobile and she is posting me the $30.
The reason for this is that there is no research on GHB in Australia (she also needs Crystal Meth users too). Its all private and she is one of the nicest people and its for a good cause...US the users!
wink.gif
wink.gif

komplex : yes !!! fuck the money, do it neway !! hehe.
yeah the lady was real nice, me n the girl met her in the city n she even bought us coffee as well. so we got paid $33.50 in theory. suckers
smile.gif

and when she asked me my sexual orientation, (i didnt understand, ive never heard that b4 okay??) i said "uhh yeah my sex life's alright". *tony hangs head in shame* hehe. i thought she was like referring to the G = horny thing or sumpin.. neways... thats a nice tree.
------------------
would u like a cup of G ??

sexual orientation?
isnt that like, sex with asian people?
;-)
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.