Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ambiem or Serenus?

Energizer

Bluelighter
I have the opportunity to grab either some Ambiem or Serenus. I usually just take a Rohy or two and off to sleep (or come down)I go, but these two also are available and want to know what they are like.
Anyone used these?
Ta.

I'm not sure about "serenus" but Rohypnol and Ambien are two different types of chemicals. Rohypnol is flunitrazepam (a benzodiazepine) and Ambien is zolpidem tartrate (a non-benzo hypnotic). Try taking 10mg of the Ambien before you go to sleep/come down, and you should notice it works. Of course, it is a CNS depressant, so perhaps it would pay to be careful before mixing with other CNS depressants (ie. alcohol, ghb, 1-4bdo etc).
However, you may notice that 10mg of Ambien is a mild effect... apparently, according to placebo trials with drug users (on RxList), it was concluded that 40mg of Ambien was equivalent to about 20mg of diazepam (another benzo derivative, I think that's about 20mg of Valium if you are familiar with those).
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I'm not sure, but about 5 years ago, i was given an injection of pethedine for pain. The doctor had run out of maxalon (anti-nausea drug) so he gave me a shot of SERENACE (not sure if it's the same drug you are referring to... They were both given intra-muscularly. Serenace is used for the sedative value as well as the anti-nausea value. I went home and slept for 14 hours...very powerful. 24 hours later, i suffered the worst muscle spasms in my neck and back. There was a real danger of my neck muscles tearing, etc. (visualise THAT scene from the exorsist...
frown.gif
)it got to the stage that i couldnt breathe properly I was rushed to hospital by ambulance and given a shot of Atropine (a neutralising drug...given to od's, etc)-thank god i remembered the names of the drugs that the GP gave me! I found out that about 1 in 100 people are in fact allergic to serenace (me being one of them) and it's extremely dangerous. It's actually an anti-psychotic, given to people with schizophrenia...there was legal action taken against the GP, etc...that's another story altogether...
Long story short...don't know if it's the same drug that you're talking about, but if it is- be careful...i wouldn't even mess with pharmaceuticals personally. I learnt the hard way...and it wasn't even self-inflicted!
------------------
brisvegas gotta love it
Do you believe it when you see it, or do you see it when you believe it?