Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How many of us..........

twoyoungtocare

Bluelighter
Read and Post in the Medical Q/A Forum?
I have been lurking/posting in there a fair bit recently trying to offer advice/opinions to many a cracked out kiddie. It seems that the same freaked out q's appear week in week out , and unless information is given , many a troll replies with advice which is likely to make matters worse , or is little help at all (trolls). Many people who frequent our oz forum here could probably put there head in over there and offer their 2c when possible , like atomica is doing
smile.gif
Just thought it was worth a mention.

well, its like this. what did we all come here for? and what made us stick around when we arrived? information! well, now we've got it, we know most of what we need to know. we're moderate and sensible (most of the time at least hehe)
now the search function is not working. and bluelight is getting so popular that all these kids are coming thru and they are so clueless. in med q&a especially, the things they do to themselves...
so i think that as the older and wiser generation we should pass on what we got! we got educated, and now its time to educate. its a pain that the search function is down, so that means we have to repeat ourselves sometimes, or point ppl to the FAQ forum. but i dont think we should be selfish and use this as nothing but a social outlet now we've got what we needed from it.
when i have more time, i'll start sticking my head into new to xtc more often, too
smile.gif

=)