Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Radio show?

~Bent~

Bluelighter
I hope I am asking this in the correct forum.
I remember hearing mention of a radio show on the AM band about drug use. Is it still going to air? If so on what radio station and at what time?

Hiya ~Bent~...
Right forum! Could we have some more info... what state are you interested in finding this info for? I suspect each state has different AM stations.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Good point BT... quite regularly I amaze even myself with my stupidity. I saw a post on Bluelight about a month ago, which I think was refering to a Melbourne based radio show. I think its first airing may be on Thurs morning at 11:00.
Too much thinking and not enough genuine knowledge! Thanks for any info in advance.

Is this what you are after?
Tuesday March 20th 11am, 3CR 855 AM, thats the first show I believe.
wink.gif

Awww shite, missed it by that much!
More stupid questions! Did I miss much? Did anyone hear it? Was it informative?
[This message has been edited by ~Bent~ (edited 20 February 2001).]

the person who hosts this show is mibrane from ravesafe. he is having an enlighten member on once a month to discuss adulterant screening and other harm reduction information.
------------------
When asking for cream charges, be ready for the patented nang smirk™ from the sales attendant.

just out of interest are you 'bent' as in the BL based in St Kilda, likes champagne and day time rolls? Or are there now now two 'bents'...I noticed the ~'s which I thought might indicate a different person?
Just wondering as I've always wanted to meet the 'original' Bent due to similar interests
wink.gif

cant get in anywhere except melbourne.... but if we get our shit together we could record it, real audio it,and stream it off the enlighten website *looks at mac*

lol, well i guess thats a possibility
smile.gif
we can discuss it at the meeting, after the site is more complete.

Thanks for all the feedback. I must pay more attention to small details eg: month etc.
Tranquilo: at the risk of degenerating into a social discusion (please hab meercy on pooor lit olde me mods) your answer is a different person with the same interests. Small world. Truth is if you have ventured into the great outdoors then you may have already seem my goofy grin. I runs about with a black backpack fulla camera gear, with that glazed look in my eyes. If you are stepping out to the "Third Kind" party this weekend dont be shy!