Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hallucinations on E ?

hawkeyes

Bluelighter
I've been taking pills for about a year and a half now, and although I've had mild visuals ( mixing of colours, ect), there have never been full on hallucinations. Last weekend however, I had 2 white pokemons and saw face paint on people, writing on my lighter and moving colours, which lasted untill I fully concentrated on them. Is this normal on high doses of MDMA or could they contain MDA?

Its rare for me but it used to happen to me last year. At the Mr Bungle concert on a VW and at Bass Station on those killer gold CK's.
One other strange side effect that happened to me on both nights was, I went into a trance like state, as if I was sleeping standing up. I dont mean sleepy. Like totally out and eyes closed. Friend came up and 'woke' me up and I had felt like I was asleep. Very odd. But never happened again.
Hard to believe I know... but I am different.
P

i'd never experienced hallucinations until i had an HQ, then stuff like i was looking through someone elses eyes, my friends face was melting, like water, her eyes looked distorted etc, i enjoyed it, not like acid hallucinations, sort of friendly, warm, interesting ones, you know what i mean.

i've had the hallucinations before... pretty cool really =D people's faces kept morphing, suddenly they'd appear to be wearing metal on their faces, funny swirls of color on surfaces... but for me, when i concentrated on them, they didn't really go away. it seemed like the more i concentrated on it, the more bizarre it became...
Pillgrim, yeah i've had those mini "pass-outs" too... what are they? why do they happen? anyone knows?
------------------
"nobody's scary from the inside..."

It never used to happen to me but the last say.. 3 or 4 times we've been out, I've seen strange stuff. THought some guy had a 2nd head growing out of his shoulder one time.. then another time the couch started getting this bizzare pattern on it. mostly tho, it's just your mind seeing a pattern and playing tricks on you.
The trigger for seeing wierd stuff, most people anyway, seems to be complex patterns (curtains, carpets, rugs etc). Or odd anomalies of distance, ie. looking thru a window the "wrong" way. Mostly when you're all zoned out and staring blankly out at the world.. that's when you're vulnerable
wink.gif
does anyone else find this??

I still remember seeing paperclips all over the ground at MoS in 98 but when I reached down to pick some up there was nothing there.
But I agree, the hallucinations you get on E are warm and pleasant. Unlike freaky acid hallucinations or even visuals that Ive had after too many cones.

I must I love the visuals I get while rolling. I have something stranger happen to me though. Whenever I'm looking for someone while chopped I swear I can hear them calling out my name but when I turn around to look for them no-one is there. This happen to anyone else?

Was at Rainbow Serpent, ist night stoked on malboroughs. Walking back to campsite, everyone had on pink star-shaped sunglasses and were carrying sparklers. Even while seeing this i knew it wasn't really happening so i just enjoyed it.

Mmmmm - I've had some wonderful visuals on CK golds, and have been looking to repeat them ever since - even Green CU & HQs weren't quite the same. Face morphing, people wearing gold-framed glasses, a friend's hands slowly stripping off the skin to reveal steel bones. I had hours of fun with this - and all the better for being able to share it with my friends who had very similar visuals. Shared hallucinations - what fun! Oh for some more of those gold cK's....

Mmmmm - I've had some wonderful visuals on CK golds, and have been looking to repeat them ever since - even Green CU & HQs weren't quite the same. Face morphing, people wearing gold-framed glasses, a friend's hands slowly stripping off the skin to reveal steel bones. I had hours of fun with this - and all the better for being able to share it with my friends who had very similar visuals. Shared hallucinations - what fun! Oh for some more of those gold cK's....

Well, just this weekend, after a fair few pills (Blue Melodies), I had the hardest tripping experiance (visual) that I've had. Stuttered vision, Pixelization of the trees around me, and believe it or not, glad wrap over the clothes line!!
It was great fun, but I did say I had too many. Brain felt a little worse for wear the next day!!!
BASS OUT
------------------
Dancer, Mid 1978 Model, Located in Melbourne, Well worn in, a few squeeks here and there but maintained to usual standards. No RWC, No Reg, Fuck all Brakes, Bald Tyres, Good Amps, but no overload protection or output filter once turned on, fired up and fed the right stuff. For more info, please call 1800 BASS JUNKY
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"

Well, just this weekend, after a fair few pills (Blue Melodies), I had the hardest tripping experiance (visual) that I've had. Stuttered vision, Pixelization of the trees around me, and believe it or not, glad wrap over the clothes line!!
YES YES YES!!
i made 2 or 3 posts on blue melodies and the mad visuals i had on them.
for me it was reallly defined faces in clouds, dogs that were really rocks, people that werent really there, toddlers that were really shrubs, stick insects appearing out of thin air, people with double heads and really long hair (that of course wasnt there). it all sound so crazy now. this was the first time i'd ever gotten such intense visuals.
but i surprised myself and wasnt freaked out, it was sooooo much fun! i remember having to stare really hard at everything to decipher what was real and what wasn't.
ooooooh blue melodies...

Zohn: I get something like that...
Along with the experiences of many, when I get mild visuals, I often see a friend in the crowd. I go up to them and it's not them. I look around, wondering where they went, and again I see them off in the distance....
Kinda annoying at times, but mostly its fun
smile.gif
I always find something new to look at wherever my "friend" takes me.

Along with the experiences of many, when I get mild visuals, I often see a friend in the crowd. I go up to them and it's not them. I look around, wondering where they went, and again I see them off in the distance....
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif