Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5HTP Funny Dream Storys!

RiseGurl

Ex-Bluelighter
Totally inspired by my darling s/o Witch Doctor hehehe We have just recieved our own shipment of 5HTP and have been taking one after a big night out... (200mg)

Ive seen afew threads on horrid nightmare storys but how about the funny ones??? Seriously its been pretty hillarious waking up and wondering later in the day if something really did or did not happen!!

For instants... Witch Doctor and I had been party with our bluelight crew and smoking some meth and purposefully saved some for a later date... As usual the greedy pig goes and has a dream about smoking the rest of the bag... (thought he was meant to be dreaming of me?!??!? :( )

He woke up in a sorta panic the next day thinking.. OH SHIT WE SMOKED IT ALL!!!! then thought a little longer and realised it was only part of his dream because it ended with him eating the crack pipe aswell !!!!

God damn druggos!!! ;)

Those dreams a quiet vivid and you definately cant tell sometimes if things really happened in real life or if u just dreamt it...

I woke up last week in a huge panic thinking i only had 3 days to pack ma shit and move to Melbourne... but once i did a reality check I actually still have about 4 weeks to go!!!

Hehe so share your funny storys guys... :)

there is a cool dream thread in Australian Social aswell you might be interested in :)

Last edited:
Well, whatever move it if has to be moved, but it relates to drug discussion too!!!!

:)

yep anyone who's a regular bud smoker and thinking of quitting, when u quit your dreams are gonna get fucking CRAZY! so real and random. i havnt had 1 nightmare ever.. they are all mad dreams and i fucking love having them!

I only started taking 5-HTP about 4 months ago and i use it for a little over a week after i take pills. During that week i have the most real dreams i have ever had, last night i woke up and started to get dressed because i thought i had a dancing lesson to get too and i was already late, it wasn't until my gf woke up and i was fully dressed that i realised what was going on. Thats just one of many weird dreams i've had lately.

Everytime I have 5htp I always seem to have really active dreams, and I RARELY dream.. maybe a few times a year. But whenever I have 5htp I seem to have really interesting thought provoking dreams... unfortunately I cannot remember any of them, just remember that I have had them.. :)

^^ yeh, i barely dream.

but some of the dreams i have after 5htp i have to think twice about. not sure if they were dreams or memories :) but hell makes coming down almost non-existant so dont really complain :)

is it just me, or am i the only one that doesnt have their dreams affected by 5htp :(